Cruise Critic Community
mandymay

Esprit in the Seychelles.

Does any one know what hotel/s  Crystal uses in Mahe ?

Crystal reservations UK are not being particularly helpful.

My flight will be arriving early in the morning & would prefer not to hang around the airport for hours 🙂

I called Crystal US to ask this same information. I was told they do not have one they are recommending. Doing my own research, I’m thinking the Eden Bleu Hotel would be the best option as it appears the yacht departs from Eden Island.... plus it’s close to the airport.  If anyone has been there, done this, I would love recommendations. I will stay two nights pre and one night post.  

15 minutes ago, KarefreeKaren said:

I called Crystal US to ask this same information. I was told they do not have one they are recommending. Doing my own research, I’m thinking the Eden Bleu Hotel would be the best option as it appears the yacht departs from Eden Island.... plus it’s close to the airport.  If anyone has been there, done this, I would love recommendations. I will stay two nights pre and one night post.  

Have tried to message you Karen & failed, 🙂

if you get a chance please email me shamansue "at" hotmail.com

1 hour ago, mandymay said:

Does any one know what hotel/s  Crystal uses in Mahe ?

Crystal reservations UK are not being particularly helpful.

My flight will be arriving early in the morning & would prefer not to hang around the airport for hours 🙂

I know someone who was on one of the 2017 Esprit cruises and the hotel they used to provide a day use hospitality suite on disembarkation day for those with late departure time flights was the Eden Blue, which as someone else posted is located at Eden Island Marina where the Esprit docks on embarkation and disembarkation days... The friend who is on the same sailing as me is flying in the day before embarkation and has already reserved a room at the Eden Blue for that night - I will fly in on the night flight from Dubai that arrives early morning on embarkation day...

Anne..

The Crystal pre-cruise hotel is in Dubai. We chose to make the most of our time on in the Seychelles and will be arriving on Tuesday for a Saturday sailing. We opted for the H Vallon hotel for pre-cruise and then a day-use at the Eden Blue on debarkation since our flight home is in the evening.

Whatever hotel you choose, make sure you can have the room early in the morning. 

What dates are you sailing? We are on the January 25th itinerary. I didn’t start a roll call because I didn’t think it would get any response. Maybe I should.

On 7/20/2019 at 6:47 PM, Jayayeff said:

I know someone who was on one of the 2017 Esprit cruises and the hotel they used to provide a day use hospitality suite on disembarkation day for those with late departure time flights was the Eden Blue, which as someone else posted is located at Eden Island Marina where the Esprit docks on embarkation and disembarkation days... The friend who is on the same sailing as me is flying in the day before embarkation and has already reserved a room at the Eden Blue for that night - I will fly in on the night flight from Dubai that arrives early morning on embarkation day...

Anne..

Hi Anne,

Have copied your friend & Karen (Karefreekaren) booked the Eden Blue.My flight via Doha arrives around 04.00 so thought it a good idea 🙂