Cruise Critic Community
dhunte3

Carnival Horizon - September 1-7

Hello everyone!

First time poster here, and second time cruiser. I stumbled upon this site while trying to find things to do for my family and I during our cruise on the Horizon. Let me just say I have loved all of the info and tips you all have so diligently laid out. My parents were definitely impressed when I started listing off things for us to do and sending them lists of things that need to be arranged before we cruise. We will be cruising out of the Miami port on Sunday Sept 1 - Sept 7. Our ports are Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Just wanted to say, if anyone else is on the same cruise feel free to connect!! Or if you have any tips feel free to share as well. Thanks again and Happy Cruising!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. There is a special place on these forums for people looking to connect to their cruisemates, its called the roll call section. Go ahead and locate your cruise there and say hello.

My wife and I along with a friend are also going on this cruise. We have been on quite a few before and are Platinum status but still get giddy and excited just like it was our first time. Hope we have good weather and calm seas.

We get on the ship the day you get off! Enjoy your time! It's around the corner now. We are counting down eagerly 🙂

On 7/21/2019 at 7:51 AM, HeyNowMama1315 said:

We get on the ship the day you get off! Enjoy your time! It's around the corner now. We are counting down eagerly 🙂

Thanks @HeyNowMama1315 !! I'm beyond excited and counting down the days as well.