Norwegian Epic Barcelona Port of Call

eeliechick

Just wondering if anyone has any insight into what time they allow guests who are doing a Rome roundtrip cruise on Epic to leave the ship in Barcelona for the day while I am guessing the majority of the ship is disembarking & the ship is preparing to embark a large number of people. The itinerary says we dock from 5am to 6pm however Im curious as to how they manage transit guests mid cruise while others are disembarking. 

Thanks in advance

I don't have a specific answer regarding Rome roundtrip, but we were on the Epic last October from Barcelona roundtrip.   As I recall, in Barcelona the people who were disembarking and returning to the ship could get off pretty early.   Sorry, I don't have a more specific time. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have embarked the epic in Barcelona in June 2017 and there were two lines.One line lead into the terminal building to the check-in desks and the other one lead directly to the ship. Both lines were clearly marked with signs ( something like "embarking guests" and the other i don`t remember)

I recall being in Barcelona before my first Epic cruise.  I was so excited that I woke early (I live in the same time zone so that was not the reason).  I walked up Montjuic hill and recall passing some people who were being given a guided tour with NCL stickers.  I was really surprised why folk would be out so early - it was about 7.15 am.  BCN was sleeping on a Sunday morning.  i guess they got off nice and early.  

I have boarded in Barcelona numerous times.  It is busy but not chaotic, I am sure that it will not be difficult.  

You would have plenty of time to do what you want.  Have fun on the EPIC.