Cruise Critic Community
Tedferg

How To Find a Topic

I would like to follow a thread that I responded to but forget which one it was. I thought I could click on my name and find posts etc. but can't seem to do that. I think I can flag a discussion and be notified of further posts but have not done that yet.

Click on your user name in upper right corner.  Once there, click on "Notification Settings."  There you have lots of options.  The second one is "Automatically Follow Content".  There are two choices you can put a check mark next to:  Automatically follow new content I post  AND/OR Automatically follow content I reply to. Once you've done this, you can click on the bell to the left of your name and a box will pop up with activity in threads you've posted in.  I have both checked and check every morning to see if there's been any activity in threads I'm interested  in.

If you click your avatar anywhere you have written (the T next to "Brilliant, thanks."), you see your posts in order by time. 

Also when I post on a thread, it is automatically followed. However since the upgrade last fall, I get no notifications on followed threads! but there is a Manage Followed Content option in the dropdown menu under your name-top-right, where I go when I'm bored. I didn't know what the bell was for! thanks to Barb.