Holland House Questions

Luv06012012

Hello,

Just a couple quick questions...we are doing the Holland House for the first time on our upcoming trip.  I believe we take the water taxi across and then it will be a little ways to our right?

• Do we secure our chairs/umbrella with someone outside or do we need to go inside?  There will be three of us...
  • Does it fill up quickly?  I want to hit the Alex & Ani for some bracelets and thought it might be good to go there first before we get all sandy and wet.  Looks like the store opens at 9am.  Would we be okay to go to Holland House after? 

Thank you!!!

On 7/23/2019 at 6:15 PM, Luv06012012 said:

Hello,

Just a couple quick questions...we are doing the Holland House for the first time on our upcoming trip.  I believe we take the water taxi across and then it will be a little ways to our right?

• Do we secure our chairs/umbrella with someone outside or do we need to go inside?  There will be three of us...
  • Does it fill up quickly?  I want to hit the Alex & Ani for some bracelets and thought it might be good to go there first before we get all sandy and wet.  Looks like the store opens at 9am.  Would we be okay to go to Holland House after? 

Thank you!!!

At HH it's first come basis.  

NB. You're up against vacationers and ships that docked before you.

By The time you've walked to the ferry terminal, Qd for tickets, Qd for the ferry, crossed and walked again, it may have been quicker to go by taxi to the front of the Hotel and then walked through to the beach chairs.

Your call

• Thanks 1

We were there a few months ago . . . Paid at the outside bar. There were 4 ships in port and we didn’t have a problem finding loungers. We took the water taxi over about 10:00, walked to the right and were there in 5 minutes. Paid at the bar, found our loungers and spent a nice day at the beach. They seem to have enough loungers. There are umbrellas for every 2 loungers and are included in the cost. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...