shoretrips dot com in the Caribbean-anyone used?

2wheelin

This is a middleman marketing company assisting smaller vendors in providing cruise related excursions, similar to island marketing and shoreexcursioner.  If they offer an excursion you might be interested in taking and it is getting good reviews, the price will be competitive if not slightly lower than Carnival as they don't have to share the excursion $ with the cruise line.

Thank you. I have always gone directly to the vendor if I did my own excursions and they are sometimes substantially cheaper (and smaller) than with the cruise line. But this time we have quite a few family members for a wedding and I don’t want to herd cats.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have used them, but it was a number of years ago.  We did cave tubing through them.  I loved it, as it was a much smaller group of people compared to going through the cruise line and the price was better.  If memory serves me correctly, we walked up to the office which was about a block or so from where we were dropped off by the tender and paid.  We had it prebooked it though.