Carnival Mardi Gras February 27, 2021

We’re a family of 4 from New Brunswick, Canada.

This will be the 12th cruise for my wife and I.

Our kids will be 7 and 5 when we sail. We are booked in a Family Harbor Oceanview cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Add me to the group. This will be my 23rd cruise. Haven’t been on Carnival for awhile and really looking forward to being back on a Fun Ship.     Booked a spa balcony to take advantage of the new facility. I am from Ohio and my travel Buddy is from Indiana.   Can’t wait, new ship and new port to depart from!  

Edited by Lydia B.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone.  Frank and I are so excited to be cruising on Carnival again.  It will have been been about 4 years by then!!  Also, we are wait to see the brand new beautiful ship has to offer!!  We wanted to let you know that we have a youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/cruisingwithwheels )channel and will be filming while onboard.  Don't be shy, if you see us, just come up and say hello.  We are always looking for other cruisers to film for VLOG intros, so if you are interested just let us know.  

• 4 months later...

It has been awhile and am just checking in. 
If our cruise happens we will sure be on a new ship since Carnival has now pushed sailings to Feb. 1st 2021!  Combine that with the new port and it sure would be fabulous. Fingers and toes crossed. Was to be in London this Thursday for a cruise, butting was cancelled, sigh. 

On 7/7/2020 at 1:56 PM, Lydia B. said:

It has been awhile and am just checking in. 
If our cruise happens we will sure be on a new ship since Carnival has now pushed sailings to Feb. 1st 2021!  Combine that with the new port and it sure would be fabulous. Fingers and toes crossed. Was to be in London this Thursday for a cruise, butting was cancelled, sigh. 

Yep..we will be on the 3rd sailing of her it looks like. That's pretty exciting. The newest I've been on was the Harmony of the Seas (Royal) when we were the 6th cruise from the US out of Ft. Lauderdale back in 2016. I certainly hope our cruise happens, that's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked last week.  Coming from Columbus, ohio.  We were originally scheduled for the Sept 2020 cruise, but we know what happened to that.  Looking forward to seeing this beauty in the water.  This one should be #30 for us on Carnival ships.

TJHARLEY, welcome aboard. I am from Columbus too. 
Our cruise for this year was also cancelled. 
I am looking forward to February but not planning a whole lot yet.

I had put a ton of work into the cruise that was supposed to leave this month which made it especially disappointing when it had to be canceled.

Really excited about the Mardi Gras.

Lydia

Hello everybody! Kathy and Matthew in Seattle here! Sure hope this cruise happens since we had three cruises cancelled this year (Royal Princess, Celebrity Solstice and Carnival Radiance). This will be my 24th Carnival, the first being the Tropicale in 1985. Our last cruise was the Panorama in February before the world fell apart! Loved that ship! Like Lydia B said...fingers and toes crossed! 

Welcome aboard Matthew and Kathy! I’m glad you got at least one cruise in this year. My one and only to Europe was cancelled. 
Yes I guess all we can do is keep those fingers crossed. Everyone have a decent weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can’t wait to sail on this new ship, last February we got off the new panorama ship that was beautiful. Since then we’ve had three cruises canceled, totaling 28 days! So we’ve been going through with drawls!  Yet we have a Christmas cruise booked for the 6th. Of Dec. So our fingers are CROSSED‼️ 
  Here’s (1) tip, do to this Plague! Great time to call Edward Jones, and buy at least 100 shares

of carnival stock😁

Hello 

We also booked as soon as this ship became available ! Will be celebrating my birthday on board 3/1 and  we are very excited to see all the Mardi Gras has to offer us. She looks amazing! We would have been going on a 4 day next week - no need to share details you all already know. Plus side is that it was PIF so that has been transferred to this cruise + OBC. 

These will all be new ports for us so anything you all have to share would be amazing. There is a group (500+)  of us on another site hoping they come here as well so we can share tons of ideas and make plans.  

We booked our Airbnb the other day pre-cruise to visit Epcot and Space Center (also a first). Looking forward to chatting with you all! 

Edited by katnbrianfun
On 9/20/2020 at 9:48 AM, TORQ said:

Can’t wait to sail on this new ship, last February we got off the new panorama ship that was beautiful. Since then we’ve had three cruises canceled, totaling 28 days! So we’ve been going through with drawls!  Yet we have a Christmas cruise booked for the 6th. Of Dec. So our fingers are CROSSED‼️ 
  Here’s (1) tip, do to this Plague! Great time to call Edward Jones, and buy at least 100 shares

of carnival stock😁

We were on the last sailing of the Panorama in Feb - she was amazing and we made the most of the cruise to come back to a crazy world. Our Oct cruise got cancelled so well now we will look forward to Mardi Gras! And yeap we bought our shares shortly after that cruise 🙂

Edited by katnbrianfun
add
On 2/14/2020 at 4:54 AM, kmcnamara68 said:

Hello everyone.  Frank and I are so excited to be cruising on Carnival again.  It will have been been about 4 years by then!!  Also, we are wait to see the brand new beautiful ship has to offer!!  We wanted to let you know that we have a youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/cruisingwithwheels )channel and will be filming while onboard.  Don't be shy, if you see us, just come up and say hello.  We are always looking for other cruisers to film for VLOG intros, so if you are interested just let us know.  

Sounds like fun - hopefully we can get some group events together!

On 7/30/2020 at 7:22 PM, mommakat said:

Hello everybody! Kathy and Matthew in Seattle here! Sure hope this cruise happens since we had three cruises cancelled this year (Royal Princess, Celebrity Solstice and Carnival Radiance). This will be my 24th Carnival, the first being the Tropicale in 1985. Our last cruise was the Panorama in February before the world fell apart! Loved that ship! Like Lydia B said...fingers and toes crossed! 

Hello - we were on Panorama as well right before everything fell apart. It was definitely surreal coming back to land. We felt safer onboard the pristine Panorama than in our hometown.  We are hoping!!!

Hi everyone:

My husband and I will be on this cruise with you! It will be our 13th cruise with Carnival and we can't wait to be on board the Mardi Gras! It is so exciting to see the photos of her sailing around the shipyard. Soon she will be headed to Port Canaveral!  Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

Karen and Tim Hutchins

On 9/27/2020 at 11:36 PM, katnbrianfun said:

We were on the last sailing of the Panorama in Feb - she was amazing and we made the most of the cruise to come back to a crazy world. Our Oct cruise got cancelled so well now we will look forward to Mardi Gras! And yeap we bought our shares shortly after that cruise 🙂

We’ve had 3 cruises canceled, and our Dec 6th. Out of Tampa maybe the 4th! Gosh I hope not...  Would like to see some dividends coming back from our stock😳 Well kinda... Just want to get back cruising again!  

Posted (edited)

Well our 6-Dec cruise is canceled😡 The MRS. got the e-mail today, 1-Sept. That’s our 4th. Cruise that has been canceled! Do to the China virus.
Carnival will only be sailing out of Miami and Port Canaveral. And they have a six day going out of Miami the same day we were going out of Tampa on 6-Dec. So we’ll try to jump aboard that cruise! Till then GOD A HOPE, our February Mardi Gras cruise folks, don’t get canceled‼️ THIS IS GETTING REALLY OLD. 

Edited by TORQ
21 minutes ago, TORQ said:

Well our 6-Dec cruise is canceled😡 The MRS. got the e-mail today, 1-Sept. That’s our 4th. Cruise that has been canceled! Do to the China virus.
Carnival will only be sailing out of Miami and Port Canaveral. And they have a six day going out of Miami the same day we were going out of Tampa on 6-Dec. So we’ll try to jump aboard that cruise! Till then GOD A HOPE, our February Mardi Gras cruise folks, don’t get canceled‼️ THIS IS GETTING REALLY OLD. 

Sorry I meant to say got the e-mail 1- Oct.... NOT 1- Sept.  that the 6-Dec has been canceled