Cruise Critic Community
fordpickup

Equinox Cabin Updates?

Not sure if I missed this, but did the Equinox get any updates to cabins other than bedding? I thought the cabins were getting an overhaul; the recent pics I've seen on the board don't look any different.

There have been quite a few detailed posts including "live from" threads including photos. Do a quick search and they should turn up :) 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Icon901 said:

There have been quite a few detailed posts including "live from" threads including photos. Do a quick search and they should turn up 🙂

I appreciate the tip. I mentioned pics from the board; I was hoping for a straight yes or no on this rather than spending another half hour searching through posts. The 70 views suggest others have the same question.

Edited by fordpickup
grammar

The short answer is stateroom renovations are partially done and ongoing, which is why I suggested reading some reviews for details, as there are quite a few. 

I just knocked out a quick search and found these for ya: 

Cheers and and hope that helps. 🙂 

I must be missing something those posts really didn’t answer question. I too am looking for more specifics about what has been updated and what has not.

We were in a concierge cabin last week. It had new bedding, carpet, drapes, coffee table,art and  newly upholstered sofa. I believe only the Aqua and Concierge cabins were completed during dry dock.Oh, and there were two new reclining chairs on our 1A balcony with the new small table and no footstools. We also had a pool deck type lounger.

Just to clarify, if someone says they had a lounger, then they were probably in a hump slant veranda that is larger.  Regular AQ and Concierge do not have loungers.

It seems the cabins are being refurbished as an ongoing process.  So you’d need to do a search with your specific cabin number to see what has been done to it.

It would also help for the OP to let us know what type/class of cabin he’s looking at, given the partial/ongoing renovations. 

Since we are talking about cabins being redone...  Has anyone been in Cabin 9235 since the renovation.  It is a 1A if I am not mistaken...