With air travel being so awful and costly, I would certainly like to see Celebrity offer more Rdtrip T/A and Rdtrip Pacific to Australia and back. I sometimes I'm able to match dates with Celebrity or other lines with Cunard for a T/A back or T/A over. So much more pleasant spending the days onboard a Cruise than flying.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!
Great question! Our Flights by Celebrity program has four core benefits: Points, Price, Protection, and Pay Later. Points: Guests can earn points with their chosen airline. Price: We have a Lowest Airfare Guarantee. So, there’s no need to jump from site to site comparing rates—we do that for you. Protection: We’ll cover getting the guest to the ship in the event of flight delays or cancellations. Pay Later: We also recently introduced Book Now, Pay Later. Now, guests can book their flights with no money down until final cruise payment, and enjoy the flexibility of changing flights with no change fees when they book refundable airfares.

Thank you and have a great day!

On 7/26/2019 at 4:23 PM, Cruzinram said:

With air travel being so awful and costly, I would certainly like to see Celebrity offer more Rdtrip T/A and Rdtrip Pacific to Australia and back. I sometimes I'm able to match dates with Celebrity or other lines with Cunard for a T/A back or T/A over. So much more pleasant spending the days onboard a Cruise than flying.

I don't think LLP understood your comment.  You're looking for B2B, or roundtrip cruises, not airfare, right?

BTW, ChoiceAir DOES NOT have the most competitive fares, as LLP touted.  Nor do they have many of the most direct flights either.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 5:45 AM, Olive1950 said:

I don't think LLP understood your comment.  You're looking for B2B, or roundtrip cruises, not airfare, right?

You are correct, OP was asking about an increase in the number of TA and TP crossings by Celebrity ships.  I hope so as well.  Celebrity ships are beautiful and the food is top notch.  Other than a few potential seakeeping concerns on the North Atlantic and North Pacific I would have, a long transoceanic crossing with lots of sea days would be marvelous.