Can you walk from the cruise port to pirate museum?

dulcemariamar

14 hours ago, dulcemariamar said:

I will be on Carnival Breeze next month and I was planning on taking my kid to the pirate museum. Do you know if it is in walking distance from the port?

You don't need to walk....just take the open air safari shuttles...should be approx $4.00pp one way into town.

Edited by Ashland

7 hours ago, Ms411 said:

The Pirate Museum is in Havensight and Carnival ships dock at Havensight. Very easy to walk there from the ship.

Well this is great ... I thought it used to be in town...Also the OP is very lucky to be docking in Havensight rather than Crown Bay.

I don't ever remember there being a pirate museum in town. A friend of mine who is from the VI loves pirates and she would have mentioned it. She was very excited to hear about the pirate museum, but I don't think she's had a chance to see it when she goes to visit.

7 hours ago, Ms411 said:

I don't ever remember there being a pirate museum in town. A friend of mine who is from the VI loves pirates and she would have mentioned it. She was very excited to hear about the pirate museum, but I don't think she's had a chance to see it when she goes to visit.

Perhaps I was thinking of another type of museum... Or I had a senior moment :classic_unsure:

Edited by Ashland

Yes, the Historical Trust had a museum in town, but it showcased Danish history and merchant class living ignoring the pirate history.

There used to be a museum in Fort Christian, and there are some period pieces there now to recreate the look of the era.

Thanks O2B@Cagain ….

Do you happen to know the answer to this one:  ( or does anyone else)?

I am trying to see, I need visual aids,  how close the Pirate museum is to the Skyride to Paradise point... it seems what I am reading is that they are close, but are they walking distance from each other?

So if we took a cab from the Crown Bay dock to the pirate museum, could we walk to the Skyride from there?

Thank you -