Navigator of the Sea 4 night out of Miami to Bahamas

Hi,

I was wondering about the schedule for this cruise.  It leaves Miami on Monday, goes to perfect day/coco cay and Nassau and then back in port Friday morning.  Is there a formal night?  What's the show schedule like?  How about the escape room?    We're scheduled for My time dining.  (I forgot what that actually means, will have to go look, we had it last cruise, but then it seemed like ended up always having to go at 5:30.)  Is there a best time to have the dining to get to performances?  Our first stop, Nassau, we don't depart until 9.  Do they still do shows? And dinner? or is that not done on the late departures?

I'm acting like a first time cruiser.  Though I may as well be as only was on one a few years ago.

Any suggestions, tips or don't miss this advice would be appreciated.

Janelle

3 minutes ago, Justicedog said:

Hi,

I was wondering about the schedule for this cruise.  It leaves Miami on Monday, goes to perfect day/coco cay and Nassau and then back in port Friday morning.  Is there a formal night?  What's the show schedule like?  How about the escape room?    We're scheduled for My time dining.  (I forgot what that actually means, will have to go look, we had it last cruise, but then it seemed like ended up always having to go at 5:30.)  Is there a best time to have the dining to get to performances?  Our first stop, Nassau, we don't depart until 9.  Do they still do shows? And dinner? or is that not done on the late departures?

I'm acting like a first time cruiser.  Though I may as well be as only was on one a few years ago.

Janelle

No matter what time you leave a port, there is always dinner. 

Lately I have been on a few cruises where a late night in port has resulted in just a movie being shown in the theater.  I don't know what the Navigator is doing in that regard.

If you have booked the cruise already, then you can book your times for My Time Dining in your Cruise Planner, if it isn't too far away.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Justicedog said:

Hi,

Janelle

There are still shows, usually two per evening except on the first night.  If there is a "formal" night, it will be on night 2, and they may call it something else, like "dress your best" or "dress to impress".

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Justicedog said:

Hi,

Janelle

No formal night. 

Regular show schedule; first night is 1 show, other nights should be 2 staggered shows in main theater

Escape room is additional cost. 

If you have a particular performance you want to see I'd arrive at dinner 2 hours prior

Yes on Nassau day there are shows and dinner

It''s a 4 day cruise; you can't do everything in 4 days, remember to try to relax and enjoy your time. 

• Like 1