Star for early 20's

We are considering a sailing on the Star. This will definitely be the smallest and oldest NCL ship we have been on. How is it for someone in their early 20's? I'm afraid boredom will set in. 😞 Is this nightlife any good? Considering the 9-night sailing for Orlando to the ABC islands.  Thanks!

At night, it depends on whether you like shows, gambling, bars, and dining out.  During the day, older and smaller works to your advantage because there is more deck space available to lounge.  We avoid the trivia, bingo, etc.  Boredom is not a bad thing while on vacation.  BTW, two folks in their 20's don't need to be entertained 😀

We were on the Star in February, I thought there was plenty to do in the evenings.  No big Broadway style shows in the theater, but there were several song-and-dance-revue productions & a good variety of music in the lounges.  If the dance band Game of Tones is still aboard when you sail, don't miss it when they do Bandaoke in the Bliss Lounge... they were a ton of fun!

• Like 1

They have the same parties and activities as most other ships except for things like ropes courses and water slides. Are you the kind of early 20s who will embrace the vacation and make a good time for yourselves? You will have a fabulous time. Star is one of my favorite ships! (I am mid 30s now but have been on it several times dating back to my 20s). Are you looking for the latest bells and whistles and someone to entertain you nonstop? Then it may not be your thing.