Suspicious Princess email Survey

Mr Grumpy

On 7/29/2019 at 8:34 AM, Mr Grumpy said:

I'm suspicious about a recent email I received purportedly from Princess. My last Princess cruise was over six months ago, the next one is in four months so I was surprised to get this email now which appears to be some sort of survey. The subject line is "Please Share Your Thoughts About Cruise Itinerary & Entertainment Preferences". The body of the email has links upon which to click to participate in the survey. The last sentence, which I find very strange, is "Please note, we kindly ask that you keep the contents of this survey confidential".  The second link refers to qualtrics.com which is a legitimate "customer experience" company and the Princess marketing research link appears legitimate as well, but the bit about keeping the contents confidential is just plain weird. Has anyone else received this email?

Untitled.thumb.png.f86f65036140ec312059217d29b5fcd2.png

The fake email is fishing for your personal information by offshore bad actors.  And not to be trusted.   Do not respond.   Do not click on the links.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

Remember that these types of surveys have only one objective, and that is to confirm your email for further marketing by anyone the marketing firm sells you email.  If you like lots of unsolicited emails, respond.  If not, respond only to something coming from "Princess.com" which will mostly be within 7 days of your cruise.