Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Recommended Posts

Do you foresee having ships with 2 bedroom suite where both bedrooms & baths are equal? One designed to attract 2 couples that want to share a sitting area? All we see now for 2 bedroom suites are ones with the "Parents" room and a lesser for the "kids".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 6:03 AM, Ox Fan Cruiser said:

Do you foresee having ships with 2 bedroom suite where both bedrooms & baths are equal? One designed to attract 2 couples that want to share a sitting area? All we see now for 2 bedroom suites are ones with the "Parents" room and a lesser for the "kids".

 

Or it could also attract a bunch of women or men traveling together.  My friends and I would LOVE this concept!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe there's a reason why they haven't done this yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To keep people from doing exactly what's been mentioned here. They'd rather rent two rooms than one. Even if they did what would the cost be. I think Royal has some of these though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, 

Each of our ships is designed years in advance of their launch, and guest comments often influence design.  This specific request has not come up often, and we currently do not have plans for this type of 2-bedroom suite. I will pass along your feedback as this does sound like a fun option.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo said:

Hello everyone, 

Each of our ships is designed years in advance of their launch, and guest comments often influence design.  This specific request has not come up often, and we currently do not have plans for this type of 2-bedroom suite. I will pass along your feedback as this does sound like a fun option.

Thank you!

 

A "FUN" option?  Really??  Perhaps you've never seen a Royal Family Suite or a Presidential Family Suite on Royal Caribbean ships....  That's what they were called in 2011, at least.  RFS had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; PFS had 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.

 

Perhaps I'm sailing on the WRONG cruise line....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Olive1950 said:

 

A "FUN" option?  Really??  Perhaps you've never seen a Royal Family Suite or a Presidential Family Suite on Royal Caribbean ships....  That's what they were called in 2011, at least.  RFS had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; PFS had 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.

 

Perhaps I'm sailing on the WRONG cruise line....

Why are you so upset? I'm aware of many multi-bedroom suites. I've never seen one where both rooms are made to equal standards. most have a larger room with a smaller room. My suggestion was for a suite where both bedrooms are equal to each other. That way 2 couple could split the cost and one doesn't have to settle for the smaller room.

But It seems like you just are looking to be hostile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...