Parking at Boston Black Falcon for a one-way cruise

SnowshoeCat

I'd like to know if I can park my car at the Boston cruise terminal before flying out of Logan for a one-way cruise back to Boston. Then when I get off the ship, I can just jump in my car and go. I've checked the parking website and it doesn't mention one-way cruises. It seems the garage is open, but I would pay full price (not a "cruise" price). But I'm not sure I got that right.  Does anybody know how this works, and has anybody here actually done this? I will probably call anyway, but I like to hear first hand experiences. 

My other option is a one-way car rental home, which is surprisingly affordable, just more hassle.

Frankly if it were me I would either do the long term parking at the airport and just Uber to the cruise terminal or do the one way rental car. Once you fly back to Boston are you really going to want to Uber over to the cruise terminal when you can just have your car right at the airport or pop over to the car rental on an airport shuttle?

10 minutes ago, SnowshoeCat said:

I just found Avis on Seaport Lane, right at the terminal. Is that it?

Yep, thats the one-- super convenient. Its annoyingly close enough that Uber/taxi seem like a waste but just far enough that walking with ones bags is tedious. I would recommend leaving one of you back at the terminal with the bags and the other walking over to pick up the car and come around with it back to the terminal.