Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

30 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

https://www.gibraltarport.com/schedules

Gibraltar shows Jewel 5/21/21, Explorer 5/13/21 (and several more times), Indy 6/8/21, Anthem 6/30/21 (and a few others), Jewel 8/30/21 and 4/13/22 along with Indy and Anthem in '22.

So does this mean Anthem and Indy will be in the UK for 2021 and 2022 after Indy was cancelled for 2020 ?

4 minutes ago, Trixie21 said:

So does this mean Anthem and Indy will be in the UK for 2021 and 2022 after Indy was cancelled for 2020 ?

I don't know the track record of how accurate these port schedules turn out to be - we'll have to wait till itineraries are released to confirm these schedules.

6 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

So the title of the thread is wrong 🤔

No, the title is corrrect.  Itineraries covering May 2021 through April 2022 would normally come out between Dec 2019 and April 2020.

5 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

Ok. I don’t understand how it’s open but you’re the expert

This is a speculation thread until things are announced. So people will look at port schedules and try to figure out which ships will be moving in the 21-22 booking season. 

If you scroll down you will see one for this current booking season. 

Its just a fun way to figure things out before you can actually book.

Edited by TwizzlersAddict
  • Like 1

Liberty Of The Seas Sailing from Cape Liberty on the 5 Night/ 9nt Bermuda/Caribbean ITIN

during the summers of 2021 & 2022 according to the SXM Cruise Schedule which has been extremely accurate for many years.

• Like 1

Just now, island lady said:

Hmmm...I would call the proper title of the thread "itineraries"...not necessarily "bookings".  😉 

Go complain to the folks who started the trend years ago......I'm just continuing what others have done.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Go complain to the folks who started the trend years ago......I'm just continuing what others have done.

Ok...ouch.  Consider myself duly flogged.  😮   My post was really just joking (hence the "wink"...sorry to ruffle your feathers.  

• Haha 1

Looking forward to this thread.

Interested to see what will happen with regards to Liberty/Anthem/Oasis. LB seems to be taking over the 5/9 nighters, however, where does that leave Anthem? If she flops again in Southampton, I can't see her returning in 2021, and I don't see the complaints from 2015 changing - Anthem and Indy have nothing in common, AN is just too different for the majority of the hardcore Indy fans to enjoy. I thought that Anthem would be back in NJ for Summer 2021 which would allow Liberty or Independence to go to Southampton and the other to do the short cruises from FLL. Oasis will probably stay on the 7 nighters.

Also wondering if Enchantment will go to Europe after her San Juan run - she's yet to do a Europe season and all of the other ships, bar Majesty and Empress have done seasons in a location other than the Caribbean and Northeast. EN has only left that region once in 22 years for her lengthening.

1 hour ago, FIRELT5 said:

Liberty Of The Seas Sailing from Cape Liberty on the 5 Night/ 9nt Bermuda/Caribbean ITIN

during the summers of 2021 & 2022 according to the SXM Cruise Schedule which has been extremely accurate for many years.

What is the "SXM Cruise Schedule"?  Thanks.