Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

A bit of a thought.
A new requirement will be have hand wash stations for all ships.

The older ships will have to be refitted before they can come to Australia.

That could be completed on the way to Australia, as there is little chance ships would be allowed to bring passengers from other ports to Australia (or New Zealand).

57 minutes ago, Billy Butlin said:

Hi. Do you know if this will include Asia / Singapore schedules. I'm trying to get some indication of when the Q4 2021 itineraries will be published. Thx. 

Spectrum's itinerary for Beijing/Shanghai/HK for 2021 till Oct is up. Nothing on Singapore yet. I'm interested to see what's going to happen now that Quantum is leaving for Oz.

Edited by Ethanol95

Liberty of the Seas has been booked at Gran Cayman on either 7 or 14 night intervals through April of 2022 for the sailings out of Galveston. 

The Allure sailings that have been cancelled did not include Gran Cayman due to the delay of the dock at Gran Cayman. Liberty will be able to continue to call on popular Gran Cayman out of Galveston. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ethanol95 said:

Spectrum's itinerary for Beijing/Shanghai/HK for 2021 till Oct is up. Nothing on Singapore yet. I'm interested to see what's going to happen now that Quantum is leaving for Oz.

You will probably get spectrum.Wonder should be in the water by then.

Just posted on a blog that Allure is going to Port Everglades instead of Galveston.

"

Royal Caribbean Senior Vice President of Sales and Trade Support & Service Vicki Freed confirmed that Allure of the Seas will instead sail from Port Everglades.

I'm sure you're likely wondering, "Now that the Allure of the Seas is not going to Galveston, where will she be going, Vicki?" Well, we're aren't really sure of her exact itineraries just yet, but it's been confirmed that she will sail from Fort Lauderdale in the winter of 2021 and 2022."

Edited by Blue Eyed Belfast Belle

1 hour ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

With Liberty remaining in Galveston, that leaves Miami without a ship to do the 3/4 night Bahamas cruises. I wonder what ship will end up doing them. 

I think Navigator will stick around in Miami and Allure will take her place in FLL, albeit probably on 7 nighters.

Here is the brochure for the 2021-22 Australian deployment - nothing has dropped on the site as yet and brochure/deployment is not on Loyal to You site yet either.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/international/pdf/RCI_21-22_mini_ebrochure_australia.pdf

Interestingly, whilst it confirms Quantum and Ovation are coming down under, the only North/South TP listed is for Radiance.  Any ideas?

Hmmmm.  I’m wondering if a 2020 South Pacific from the east cost of Oz can be lifted and shifted to a New Zealand cruise.  The brochure does not appear to offer any cruises with the South Pacific islands (unless you count ANZ as islands).  

never mind, just needed to scroll down further.

Edited by MichellePerth

28 minutes ago, banzaii said:

Here is the brochure for the 2021-22 Australian deployment - nothing has dropped on the site as yet and brochure/deployment is not on Loyal to You site yet either.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/international/pdf/RCI_21-22_mini_ebrochure_australia.pdf

Interestingly, whilst it confirms Quantum and Ovation are coming down under, the only North/South TP listed is for Radiance.  Any ideas?

Didnt I hear not until Thursday? Usually USA time/date sometimes later. Having trouble logging in Royal US and UK and I NEVER do. Might be loading Cruises

Edited by ONECRUISER

56 minutes ago, banzaii said:

Quantum Class does not have enough space for food storage from Sydney to Hawaii without topping up in Tahiti. Tahiti and Hawaii may still not be available. Royal only has to deal with one cancelled ship with selling Radiance. 

Plus it will probably be Royal's first cruise in Australia since the Covid shutdown. By running with no passengers certainly takes a lot of pressure off them dealing with the Australian Government. 

12 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Quantum Class does not have enough space for food storage from Sydney to Hawaii without topping up in Tahiti. Tahiti and Hawaii may still not be available. Royal only has to deal with one cancelled ship with selling Radiance. 

Plus it will probably be Royal's first cruise in Australia since the Covid shutdown. By running with no passengers certainly takes a lot of pressure off them dealing with the Australian Government. 

Good point, but they may not be running at full capacity so food storage might not be an issue.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, banzaii said:

I don’t think serenade will be coming for our 20-21 season.

Thats my thoughts 

1 hour ago, MichellePerth said:

Hmmmm.  I’m wondering if a 2020 South Pacific from the east cost of Oz can be lifted and shifted to a New Zealand cruise.  The brochure does not appear to offer any cruises with the South Pacific islands (unless you count ANZ as islands).  

never mind, just needed to scroll down further.

I’ve done a little research on L&S . I think It’s for cruises released before May 6 

1 minute ago, Chiliburn said:

I’ve done a little research on L&S . I think It’s for cruises released before May 6 

Oh, really, I’ll have a look.  I thought I might book a cheap one on radiance in 2020 and shift it to ovation in 2021.  Back to the fine print I go. 

27 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I don’t think serenade will be coming for our 20-21 season.

Thats my thoughts 

Feel for you, spent more time on Serenade then any other ship. With situation anything can happen, or change later. Be interesting where she settles in next yr

12 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

Oh, really, I’ll have a look.  I thought I might book a cheap one on radiance in 2020 and shift it to ovation in 2021.  Back to the fine print I go. 

That’s what I thought.
we have a couple of grand suites on serenade for 12 December to tassie and I thought about L&S to the bigger ships but but ken said it’s for releases up to May 6.

He did say to try.

I’ll check the new season and ask my agent.

1 minute ago, ONECRUISER said:

Feel for you, spent more time on Serenade then any other ship. With situation anything can happen, or change later. Be interesting where she settles in next yr

Everyone love serenade and I love voyager 

14 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Everyone love serenade and I love voyager 

Yeah with Serenade leaving US for now, have dozen Cruises Booked on Brilliance and Jewel over next 18 months . Still...do remember first went on Voyager 20yrs ago, was her 8th sailing Cruise #008(were numbered back then) and my first Balcony Cabin.

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

Pretty sure Tahiti and Hawaii will be right by Oct 21.

• Like 1