Cruise Critic Community
Biker19

Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

Jewel of the Seas is also scheduled to stop in Athens!!

Yes , here are the stop date for jewel in athenes 

04/04

14/09

23/09

02/10

11/10

20/10

29/10

10/11

22/11

28/11

On 9/15/2019 at 2:41 PM, dub237 said:

Odyssey will call athenes on this date in 2021

16/05

25/05

03/06

13/09

22/09

01/10

11/10

21/10

02/11

I hope also odyssey will go to Istanbul for an overnight, this city is amazing 

This leaves a big gap in Odyssey’s schedule during the summer months. Any idea where’s she’s going?

5 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

This leaves a big gap in Odyssey’s schedule during the summer months. Any idea where’s she’s going?

Maybe central Med? Or Eastern Med again but without Piraeus as a port of call?

1 hour ago, Billy Baltic said:

Maybe sailing out of Southampton for those warmer summer months?

On 8/26/2019 at 10:52 PM, SherriZ366 said:

Fall sailings for 2021 would be good to know about.  

I'd like to know what ships will be doing the repositioning cruises.

K

1 hour ago, eel said:

Maybe sailing out of Southampton for those warmer summer months?

Maybe. I thought the quantum class was designed with an eye toward cooler climates. 

41 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

Maybe. I thought the quantum class was designed with an eye toward cooler climates. 

It is, but it will be sailing out of Fort Lauderdale so that certainly is not cool spot.  Quantum sails out of Singapore - that is not a cool place.  

Besides Southampton is a cooler climate home port, even in summer.

But if Southampton has Anthem, why to put a second Quantum-class ship there? And Indy is still registered in Southampton for 2021. I think Odyssey's itineraries will be similar to Explorer's in 2020, but with the extention to Istanbul or maybe to Israel too.

Also when Melody of the seas will be delivered? If it is spring Indy can go back to Southampton in summer 2021.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia

13 hours ago, Billy Baltic said:

Could be several options:

-Western Med including ports such as Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Marseilles... (from Civitavecchia)

-Several sailings from SOuthampton, including Med, Northern Europe

-Eastern Med without Piraeus, although I kinda doubt it

Edited by shipfriend_max

On 8/29/2019 at 6:01 PM, emmy said:

Still wondering what will happen to my April 21/21 repo Sydney to Singapore. It is gone from website.  😞   Keeping close eye on this thread 😀

We just got the phone call.  Voyager is now departing from Sydney on April 12, 2021.  It’s the same itinerary, just leaving sooner.  All of the details are supposed to be in an email they’re sending out.  

Edited by atgood

18 minutes ago, atgood said:

We just got the phone call.  Voyager is now departing from Sydney on April 12, 2021.  It’s the same itinerary, just leaving sooner.  All of the details are supposed to be in an email they’re sending out.  

Presently on Allure. Just received a message from travel agent. He is going to send me details.  Not sure if the April 12 date will work 

On 9/16/2019 at 4:42 PM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

But if Southampton has Anthem, why to put a second Quantum-class ship there? And Indy is still registered in Southampton for 2021. I think Odyssey's itineraries will be similar to Explorer's in 2020, but with the extention to Istanbul or maybe to Israel too.

Also when Melody of the seas will be delivered? If it is spring Indy can go back to Southampton in summer 2021.

Serenade isnt going Northern Europe as in past, will be in Pacific Spring 2020/2021(at least)

On 8/29/2019 at 6:09 PM, springaussie said:

It appears now Departing Sydney 12 April 2021 Brisbane 14 April Darwin 21 April and Singapore arrive 26 April. Good luck getting Royal to confirm this Emmy. 

Awesome prediction springaussie.  Spot on. 

1 hour ago, emmy said:

Presently on Allure. Just received a message from travel agent. He is going to send me details.  Not sure if the April 12 date will work 

Ovation going to Sydney March 20th

On 8/29/2019 at 3:09 PM, springaussie said:

It appears now Departing Sydney 12 April 2021 Brisbane 14 April Darwin 21 April and Singapore arrive 26 April. Good luck getting Royal to confirm this Emmy. 

To bad it wasn't arriving in Singapore a day earlier.  That would set up Sydney to Singapore on Voyager followed by the Ovation B2B from Singapore to Seattle. It would not take much to twist my arm for that one!

Voyager still not listed on the web site though.

Edited by eel

2 hours ago, atgood said:

Awesome prediction springaussie.  Spot on. 

Thanks.

What is the reason why they are changing the dates. 

16 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Thanks.

What is the reason why they are changing the dates. 

It’s due to the dry dock taking place earlier than previously planned. 

It looks like Explorer will be in Athens 6/03/21 so if it's doing the 9 night Greek Isles, then I will be on it. I hope Explorer gets the same upgrades as Navigator

I was thinking. We already know Ovation will be in Alaska. In 2021, Harmony and Liberty are due for a dry dock, most likely taking place in Cadiz, Spain. This means that Galveston and Port Canaveral would be missing a ship. Adventure is supposed to go to Galveston in 2021, so that takes care of that. What about Port Canaveral? Would Oasis reposition to Port Canaveral, or would Symphony reposition to Port Canaveral once Melody arrives in Miami? Where would Anthem go? I would think Anthem would reposition to New York, replacing Adventure and running 5 and 9 night itineraries, alongside Oasis' 7 night itineraries.

8 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

would think Anthem would reposition to New York, replacing Adventure and running 5 and 9 night itineraries, alongside Oasis' 7 night itineraries.

Anthem is already in New Jersey for the winter season.  Oasis only went to NJ for the summer of 2020.  

I would suspect that Oasis will head back to NJ for the summer of 2021 while Anthem heads back to Europe and another ship takes over the summer itineraries as the second ship.

14 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Anthem is already in New Jersey for the winter season.  Oasis only went to NJ for the summer of 2020.  

I would suspect that Oasis will head back to NJ for the summer of 2021 while Anthem heads back to Europe and another ship takes over the summer itineraries as the second ship.

But which ship? Independence?