Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

April 12th....this time.😁

@twangster posted this on another board:  NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS® HEADS TO LOS ANGELES NOVEMBER 2021

Navigator of the Seas’ newest homeport of Los Angeles, California was announced – signifying Royal Caribbean’s return to the west coast after a decade-long hiatus. We’re thrilled to share we were presented with an opportunity to bring Navigatorto Los Angeles even sooner! Navigator of the Seas will now begin sailing year-round from Los Angeles, California as of November 2021. These new itineraries will open for sale the week of April 12, 2021. 

Edited by taznremmy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Mah Jongg said:

Any ideas what is happening with Serenade of the Seas March and April 2022? 

Looks like she heads to Singapore at the end of February.  Could be a dry dock before crossing over to Alaska.

14 minutes ago, twangster said:

Looks like she heads to Singapore at the end of February.  Could be a dry dock before crossing over to Alaska.

Drydock...sounds good...I'll be on her Alaska Sept and PC October.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, patattack said:

I wish they would post the alternate options for our Freedom of the Seas to Canada and New England in Sept.  I am waiting to cancel until I see what the possible options are.

Pat

We are also waiting to see what RC offers.  Was looking forward to sailing on Freedom and sad she won't be doing this C/NE itinerary in 2022.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twangster said:

I doubt serenade will be coming to OZ.

Nobody believes Australia will be having a 21-22 season .

If we have limited cruises there’s plenty of ships in our region.

29 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I will second that. 
cruising will resume very slowly in Oz.

if a miracle did happen the ships wouldn’t be working the cruises on sale now. 

41 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Given we now have a travel bubble with NZ and hopefully soon one with Singapore then you never know. If they bring the ships here empty the crews will have done 2 weeks quarantine on the way and if they only let Aussies/Kiwis/Singaporeans on then the trip from Sydney to Singapore might be one that goes and hopefully other cruises to NZ may well happen, or even cruises around Australia.

6 minutes ago, ShazM said:

Given we now have a travel bubble with NZ and hopefully soon one with Singapore then you never know. If they bring the ships here empty the crews will have done 2 weeks quarantine on the way and if they only let Aussies/Kiwis/Singaporeans on then the trip from Sydney to Singapore might be one that goes and hopefully other cruises to NZ may well happen, or even cruises around Australia.

Our government is over cautious, and they won’t let 4,000 people be in a closed space for a week.

The science is there but they won’t risk their prestige.

24 minutes ago, springaussie said:

I will second that. 
cruising will resume very slowly in Oz.

if a miracle did happen the ships wouldn’t be working the cruises on sale now. 

We are finally starting to see the ANZ bubble but that is going to be intermittent.

2 UK Cruise sites are advertising a TA on Jewel after her Limassol season

Limassol to Miami
30th October 2021 for 16 Nights
Jewel of the Seas
Visiting: Limassol > Gibraltar > Seville > Miami, Florida

No prices given and not available on the RCI site yet. Id be interested depending on the pricing.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

2 UK Cruise sites are advertising a TA on Jewel after her Limassol season

Limassol to Miami
30th October 2021 for 16 Nights
Jewel of the Seas
Visiting: Limassol > Gibraltar > Seville > Miami, Florida

No prices given and not available on the RCI site yet. Id be interested depending on the pricing.

16 days and 2 ports isnt a good deal. Gib and Seville are next to each other. 

I saw it last night on 118 site and the Eskimo House site

53 minutes ago, bigeck said:

16 days and 2 ports isnt a good deal. Gib and Seville are next to each other. 

I saw it last night on 118 site and the Eskimo House site

Common lately with Royal only 2-3 Ports on a TA. Have 2 Cruises myself Booked with Vision doing 2 and Brilliance doing 3. Prices got were pretty good

10 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Common lately with Royal only 2-3 Ports on a TA. Have 2 Cruises myself Booked with Vision doing 2 and Brilliance doing 3. Prices got were pretty good

I usually do 2 Ta's a year. Next year I have Brilliance then Voyager.

The 16 day Jewel from Galveston to Barcelona we had cancelled had 3 ports but Funchal was the first port. With Seville being the last port it might be 10 or 11 sea days. Pity they didn't head to Tenerife or the Azores to break it up

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Should be inexpensive then with only a few port fees to pay then!! (But I doubt it!) 

Prices for the cruises released today are expensive. I booked a b2b on Anthem 8 nighters but can use some fcc's. I also booked Jewel from Cyrus but might change it

15 minutes ago, bigeck said:

I usually do 2 Ta's a year. Next year I have Brilliance then Voyager.

The 16 day Jewel from Galveston to Barcelona we had cancelled had 3 ports but Funchal was the first port. With Seville being the last port it might be 10 or 11 sea days. Pity they didn't head to Tenerife or the Azores to break it up

Yes, was Booked on the 2021 Jewel TA myself. Hope to be on on Ship by this Fall...

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Interesting...so you're saying an April '22 TP from SYD-HNL is not likely to happen?....

15 hours ago, long4acruise said:

We are also waiting to see what RC offers.  Was looking forward to sailing on Freedom and sad she won't be doing this C/NE itinerary in 2022.

What ship do you think will sail the Canada N/E 2022 itinerary?

We were also looking to sail on Freedom for her Oct 2021 itinerary but of course that has been

put on hold aka cancelled. We've done this itinerary once on Anthem...but the ship wasn't our favorite.

I think we'll wait until 2023 to do this itinerary again since I used the FCC to book the Panama Canal for Oct 2022 out of my home port.

4 minutes ago, Ashland said:

What ship do you think will sail the Canada N/E 2022 itinerary?

Adventure is listed for the C/NE sailings from NJ in 2022. We did B2B on her in 2019 and will be on her from the Bahamas in Jul. Nice ship but was so looking forward to sailing on the amp'ed FR.

We also have a busy Sep-Oct 2022 with B2B Best of No. Europe & Arctic Crossing, then B2B Allure W Med & TA.  Will have to squeeze in C/NE somehow!

14 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

Adventure is listed for the C/NE sailings from NJ in 2022. We did B2B on her in 2019 and will be on her from the Bahamas in Jul. Nice ship but was so looking forward to sailing on the amp'ed FR.

We also have a busy Sep-Oct 2022 with B2B Best of No. Europe & Arctic Crossing, then B2B Allure W Med & TA.  Will have to squeeze in C/NE somehow!

I'm on the Voyager b2b as well. I would have thought Voyager would be the best bet for C/NE

17 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

Which Arctic ? We're doing the July 26, on Jewel...We also have a busy 2022 7 booked so far.

Loved the Adventure we did the amazing Snowbird itinerary on her Quebec-Fort Lauderdale in Oct 2019...I would do that itinerary again in a heart beat.

13 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Which Arctic ? 

Arctic Crossing sailing (Norway, Iceland, Greenland, etc.) on Voyager from Copenhagen to Boston  

(4-18 Sep 2022).

Great itinerary, but pricey!  Luckily was able to L&S from Odyssey TA when RC canceled to redeploy her to Israel. Best bang for my $$$.

• Like 2