Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

Odyssey of The Seas Deck plans are now available and some of the Ocean view balcony rooms are only 119 sq ft but with an 80 sq ft balcony. I wonder if they are going to be like the new Celebrity balconies that can be part of the room. I personally need a real balcony. 

Edited by Jax129

44 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

Are they taking bookings yet?  If so, can you give an indication of pricing?  I would assume it would be quoted in  euros, but don’t know if they quote inclusive of port fees and gratuities.  

The site quoted, like all sailings booked in Europe, include port/taxes but not grats. Not sure what ship the quote was for but the only RCI ship sailing on that date on that route in 2020 is Explorer, with insides starting at €970. 

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

The site quoted, like all sailings booked in Europe, include port/taxes but not grats. Not sure what ship the quote was for but the only RCI ship sailing on that date on that route in 2020 is Explorer, with insides starting at €970. 

Great, thanks 

13 hours ago, Jax129 said:

Odyssey of The Seas Deck plans are now available and some of the Ocean view balcony rooms are only 119 sq ft but with an 80 sq ft balcony. I wonder if they are going to be like the new Celebrity balconies that can be part of the room. I personally need a real balcony. 

These are the Studio Balcony Rooms for one guest only that you also find e.g. on Ovation.

5 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

These are the Studio Balcony Rooms for one guest only that you also find e.g. on Ovation.

Do you know how many studio  cabins will be available on odyssey?  The deck plan colours look too similar for me to discriminate between the various shades.  Thanks 

3 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

Do you know how many studio  cabins will be available on odyssey?  The deck plan colours look too similar for me to discriminate between the various shades.  Thanks 

It is category 2F, I believe all Quantum class ships have them and the total number of cabins is similar on all ships.

the colors for the larger cabins are a little bit darker & there doesn't seem to be too many of them. I just did a mock booking for Odyssey out of Ft Lauderdale next spring and that 119 ft is correct. It even says, up to 4 people.   I'm just glad that I will be booking day 1 and can pick a good cabin

But....there are a very large amount of suites. 

Edited by Jax129

49 minutes ago, skiiergirl said:

Have any of you "techie" folks "figured out" what dates Odyssey is scheduled for some of the Med ports in summer of 2022. I would love to get a rough idea of what dates and what ports.

Thanks!

Same as Explorer does in Summer 2020 to the Greek Isles.

50 minutes ago, skiiergirl said:

Have any of you "techie" folks "figured out" what dates Odyssey is scheduled for some of the Med ports in summer of 2022.

The release of those sailings is at least a year away, assuming Odyssey returns to the Med at all in '22.

3 hours ago, Jax129 said:

the colors for the larger cabins are a little bit darker & there doesn't seem to be too many of them. I just did a mock booking for Odyssey out of Ft Lauderdale next spring and that 119 ft is correct. It even says, up to 4 people.   I'm just glad that I will be booking day 1 and can pick a good cabin

But....there are a very large amount of suites. 

That should be a mistake in the deck plan description, the 119 ft are for singles only.

Edited by Saab4444

3 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

Odyssey at Athens: 

4 Sept. 2021

13 Sept. 2021

22 Sept. 2021

1 Oct 2021

11 Oct. 2021

21 Oct 2021

2 Nov 2021

It is unclear where she is based from April to September. 

That is so not true, just read any of the anouncements from Royal....

On 9/15/2019 at 9:41 AM, dub237 said:

Odyssey will call athenes on this date in 2021

16/05

25/05

03/06

13/09

22/09

01/10

11/10

21/10

02/11

from page 10. Go back of you want to see Athens 2021 port schedule

2 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

That is so not true, just read any of the anouncements from Royal....

Those are the current port bookings.  As they just booked Explorer at Gibraltar maybe they are giving all the Explorer bookings 

at Athens to Odyssey.  Port bookings are just that. Athens was last updated 4 days ago. 

1 hour ago, MADflyer said:

It is unclear where she is based from April to September. 

30 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

The ship is based in Rome as already stated. 

What am I missing?

Edited by Biker19

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Any hints yet of what ship might be replacing the Harmony in PC Spring 2021?

Harmony is bookable out of  Port Canaveral through March 28th 2021 - she may stay a week or two into April depending on her Transatlantic Schedule (if they send her to Europe as rumored).  Possible that Oasis or Allure (both "Amplified" vessels) could replace her for the summer season and the other one goes to Bayonne again.  I think Symphony stays in Miami summer 2021, and no Oasis Class from Ft. Lauderdale in summer 2021. 

For fall 2021 through spring 2022 I think we see Oasis in Galveston, Harmony in Port Canaveral, Allure in Ft. Lauderdale and Symphony in Miami all doing 7 day sailings.  They could put Allure in Miami and not have an Oasis Class in Ft. Lauderdale for fall 2021-spring 2022, but unlikely.

No "proof" - these are just my guesses. 

55 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

What am I missing?

A poster had asked if there were any dates for the Odyssey sailings. The only port reporting dates is Athens, which is a stop on those cruises from Rome.  Thus the Athens bookings show the pattern and time frame of Rome sailings. Athens port bookings had been posted earlier in the same thread.