Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Biker19

Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

 

Thanks for that.  $2900 for a NON refundable OV balcony with the D+ discount  YIKES!!!

 

More than we would pay for a JS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, molly361 said:

 

Thanks for that.  $2900 for a NON refundable OV balcony with the D+ discount  YIKES!!!

Hopefully that is not per person!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mook1525 said:

the wait is killing me! come on Royal! I want 7 day Caribbean schedules now!! 🙂 

We are actually lucky, just couple yrs ago we had to wait another 5-7 months for ALL dates be released. With these earlier release of dates there has been more changed, canceled, Chartered Cruises. But...wait killing me too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

 

More than we would pay for a JS!

 

Yes! And check out the spa balcony and connecting cabin premium prices!!  :classic_ohmy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, molly361 said:

 

Thanks for that.  $2900 for a NON refundable OV balcony with the D+ discount  YIKES!!!

And 6 of the 10 Star Class cabins are booked already. As I noticed last year , the initial price on the Star cabins is pretty good — relative to typical Star class pricing.

 

mac_tlc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pinebro said:

Still waiting for may 28 British Isles.....

Someone posted that they booked it already...It keeps disappearing on the website...I called about the July 15, 2021 and that booked up for GS/OS ..so lost out on that one...I asked about the May 28, 2021 and they said it wasn't available to book yet...so confusing!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Someone posted that they booked it already...It keeps disappearing on the website...I called about the July 15, 2021 and that booked up for GS/OS ..so lost out on that one...I asked about the May 28, 2021 and they said it wasn't available to book yet...so confusing!!!!

I'm the person who reported that I booked the May 28, 2021 BI cruise.  I have the confirmation, but the cruise's lack of appearance on the website has me wondering. 

 

Prior to my booking the May 28 cruise, the Royal vacation planner listed at least 5 dates for 2021 BI cruises.  I believe that I have only seen two different dates show up on the website for the 2021 BI cruises, and now there is only one showing.  I agree that it is rather confusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Freedom SJ 7n Feb2022, oasis MIA 7n Dec2021, Harmony 7n Orlando Jan2022, Empress 7n SJ Feb2022, all just popped up on Royal Site

Edited by ONECRUISER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more leaked itineraries: February 7 night cruises on Freedom and Empress from San Juan (Sun and Sat, respectively), December cruise on Oasis from Miami, July cruise on Symphony from Miami, August cruise on Majesty from NOLA, March cruise on Rhapsody from Tampa, and an August cruise on Liberty from Galveston. 

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest updates

 

 

Adventure  -  Galveston – revitalization- Baltic / ???

Allure   -  Miami / ?? Bayonne / ???

Anthem  -   Bayonne / Southampton /  ??? (frequent pattern at St. Maarten Jan./Feb 2022?

Brilliance    Tampa year round  (likely with new summer Cayman Islands bookings)

Empress  -   Miami / San Juan

Enchantment   -  Baltimore year round.

Explorer    -  Miami /  ???? (Miami / Bayonne / PC)

Freedom -  San Juan year round

Harmony -  PC / Barcelona / PC   (return confirmed by Royal website test booking)

Indy -  ??? PC or  Bayonne / Port Everglades  (summer bookings at St. Maarten)

Jewel  -   Suez/BCN / AMS NE /BI / BCN / Miami  

Liberty  -  Galveston until October / revitalization / ???  

Majesty   - New Orleans year round

Mariner   -  PC  3 / 4 night

Navigator  Miami  3 / 4 night

Oasis  -  PE / Miami

Odyssey   - PE / Rome / PE

Ovation   - Sydney / Seattle / Sydney

Quantum  - Beijing / Singapore

Radiance  - / AK one way Seward / Vancouver / HI / Brisbane

Rhapsody  - Tampa / Venice / Tampa

Serenade   -  HI  / Vancouver / ???

Spectrum   -  Beijing

Symphony  -   Miami year round

Vision  - Port Everglades / BCN 12 night / Port Everglades

Voyager  - Sydney / Singapore

Wonder – Southampton/BCN/Dubai/Shanghai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Independence isn’t going to Southampton in 2021, I’d put money in it replacing Harmony for the summer season out of Port Canaveral like it took the place of Allure during its 2015 season. 
 

It would be awesome to have an amped Freedom class doing that itinerary for the summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MADflyer said:

Latest updates

 

 

Adventure  -  Galveston – revitalization- Baltic / ???

Allure   -  Miami / ?? Bayonne / ???

Anthem  -   Bayonne / Southampton /  ??? (frequent pattern at St. Maarten Jan./Feb 2022?

Brilliance    Tampa year round  (likely with new summer Cayman Islands bookings)

Empress  -   Miami / San Juan

Enchantment   -  Baltimore year round.

Explorer    -  Miami /  ???? (Miami / Bayonne / PC)

Freedom -  San Juan year round

Harmony -  PC / Barcelona / PC   (return confirmed by Royal website test booking)

Indy -  ??? PC or  Bayonne / Port Everglades  (summer bookings at St. Maarten)

Jewel  -   Suez/BCN / AMS NE /BI / BCN / Miami  

Liberty  -  Galveston until October / revitalization / ???  

Majesty   - New Orleans year round

Mariner   -  PC  3 / 4 night

Navigator  Miami  3 / 4 night

Oasis  -  PE / Miami

Odyssey   - PE / Rome / PE

Ovation   - Sydney / Seattle / Sydney

Quantum  - Beijing / Singapore

Radiance  - / AK one way Seward / Vancouver / HI / Brisbane

Rhapsody  - Tampa / Venice / Tampa

Serenade   -  HI  / Vancouver / ???

Spectrum   -  Beijing

Symphony  -   Miami year round

Vision  - Port Everglades / BCN 12 night / Port Everglades

Voyager  - Sydney / Singapore

Wonder – Southampton/BCN/Dubai/Shanghai

Add Harmony to Rome. She will be there every Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2019 at 11:15 AM, MADflyer said:

Latest predictions 

 

 

Oasis  -  PE year round

 

 

looking at bookings just curious why do you think Oasis will be PE year round? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seasidemama said:

 

looking at bookings just curious why do you think Oasis will be PE year round? 

A cruise was actually just leaked that showed Oasis moving from PE to Miami for the winter season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

A cruise was actually just leaked that showed Oasis moving from PE to Miami for the winter season. 

Saw that right after I posted 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, seasidemama said:

More:

 

 

 

 

winter_leaked2.png

Look at the pricing for Symphony! Royal must be out of their minds!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jbethel11 said:

Look at the pricing for Symphony! Royal must be out of their minds!

 

Did you see the price for the Empress!?!? 😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seasidemama said:

 

Did you see the price for the Empress!?!? 😲

Liberty and Empress are the only sanely priced sailings I have seen so far! 

But $4916.18 for an Oceanview Balcony for two passengers is outrageous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Liberty and Empress are the only sanely priced sailings I have seen so far! 

But $4916.18 for an Oceanview Balcony for two passengers is outrageous!

Prices are pretty much out of whack.  I looked into Empress just because I was curious as I prefer the larger ships. But, for a junior suite for two - what I understand is a bit larger than a balcony on the newer ships the price is $7,584!!!  Same dates in 2020 out of Miami totals $2,393 for a Junior suite.  smh really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

Add Harmony to Rome. She will be there every Thursday.

That's just part of the interporting nature of Med O class sailings - the turn around port will likely be BCN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter Now for a Chance to Win a 7-day Cruise for Two
      • Q&A with InsureMyTrip
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...