Cruise Critic Community
Biker19

Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

4 hours ago, travelgoddess1 said:

Is that a deliberate block, or a glitch with RCI?

Pretty sure it's deliberate while on board the ship.  

1 hour ago, MaritimeR&R said:

Yes and others can

requested when speaking to Crown and Anchor.  I already booked Oasis for summer 2021 and Anthem for winter 2022.

They were sure not helpful when I was waiting impatiently to book final leg Serenade May 2021 (Hawaii to Vancouver).  They pretty much keep toes to the line until full release.  

Edited by island lady

55 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

More dates/sailings out. Got my Brilliance Oct2021 Boston-Tampa Repo in my favorite Corner/Aft cabin... Canada sailings also

Online or did you call?  

2 minutes ago, island lady said:

Online or did you call?  

Online, was watching and waiting. My favorite sport...Cruise Hunting. Even started my Roll Call

Edited by ONECRUISER

Just now, ONECRUISER said:

Online, was watching and waiting. My favorite sport...Cruise Hunting

LOL...yup.  I am there with you.  😄 

1 hour ago, MaritimeR&R said:

Yes and others can be requested when speaking to Crown and Anchor.  I already booked Oasis for summer 2021 and Anthem for winter 2022.

So Anthem dates for winter 2022 are out?

27 minutes ago, island lady said:

Pretty sure it's deliberate while on board the ship.  

Agreed I talked to the IT guy and he said all RCI sites that you could use a credit card on were blocked.

5 minutes ago, boogybaby said:

Hi do you know if the snowbird is released, I’m not seeing much in the uk, thanks

I don't see it for 2021 yet..only 2020.

49 minutes ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

Agreed I talked to the IT guy and he said all RCI sites that you could use a credit card on were blocked.

I've booked on royalcaribbean.com while on board.  Did so last week.  Booked refundable then walked down to NextCruise the next day and cancelled it on the phone with C&A and NextCruise grabbed my cabin (last in that category) before anyone else could score it.  

In fact royalcaribbean.com is a free site that works without Voom.

I also routinely browse a TA website and a big box travel website while on board.

What sites can't you use while on board?

Snowbird South Bound is online. Montreal-San Juan on Empress Oct 15 2021, 15niter. Been releasing 1-2 additional Cruises each last couple hrs. At about 26 new today

Edited by ONECRUISER

I signed up for this list a couple of months ago just to catch word of the one cruise I wanted (Empress to Canada), and it's finally up! I actually did a little "touchdown" jig when I saw it. It's updated from this morning, too, because they had like 4 listed and now it's 7.

Yay!

Just noticed Oasis  9 night stops at Labadee, st Thomas, and st maarten with 5 sea days. My question is do you think San Juan was supposed  to be a stop,  and could they add it again if thing in San Juan get settled.  Like this itinerary way better then the 7 night Bahamas. but no so sure about the 5 sea days. Would need a new liver after this cruise. lol

Is Freedom doing any of the 9 night Bermuda and Caribbean itineraries? Seems weird that they would be scrapped in favour of 4/5 nighters - as if they don't have enough large ships doing short cruises.

19 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Is Freedom doing any of the 9 night Bermuda and Caribbean itineraries? Seems weird that they would be scrapped in favour of 4/5 nighters - as if they don't have enough large ships doing short cruises.

Freedom doing a 9 nite Canada/New England, Anthems doing the longer Carib 11/12n, shorter Bahama and Bermuda

Edited by ONECRUISER

Just now, ONECRUISER said:

Freedom doing a 9 nite Canada/New England, Anthems doing the longer Carib and Bermuda

Anthem is in Southampton during the summer.

9 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Anthem is in Southampton during the summer.

Yes, but I'm correct, OP was asking about any out of US, Carib/Bermuda. Freedom is doing 9n Canada/NE and couple 5n Bermuda that I missed in Fall

Edited by ONECRUISER

Hi! I have looked and don't see Cape Liberty listed anywhere. 😩

14 minutes ago, jjtt said:

Hi! I have looked and don't see Cape Liberty listed anywhere. 😩

July 30 2021 doing the Cape 9n sailing to Carib

1 hour ago, jptoz said:

Just noticed Oasis  9 night stops at Labadee, st Thomas, and st maarten with 5 sea days. My question is do you think San Juan was supposed  to be a stop,  and could they add it again if thing in San Juan get settled.  Like this itinerary way better then the 7 night Bahamas. but no so sure about the 5 sea days. Would need a new liver after this cruise. lol

Not on there when released today, prob wont be changed. Feel lucky, had couple my stops changed from West Carib to Coco Cay and Nassau

Edited by ONECRUISER