Cruise Critic Community

Posted (edited)

FYI only - here's what it look like - NOT about the room "Upgrade Advantage" offer as that's usually around the 80 days mark ... this one is for the Bliss at 115 days out (not ours)

• Based on your Free At Sea selections, you are eligible for one or more exclusive upgrades that will make your experience even more incredible. Hurry and upgrade today to take advantage of this exclusive offer and put the “awe” in your awesome vacation. (Click here)
  • to view your exclusive upgrades.

(In other words, FDR and NCL wants "you" to prepaid & upgrade more ahead ... there is no discount or sales based on the rates offered here, as I calculated, for 2 "Gold" members booked on this cruise") 

Now, don't miss this other one (which I uploaded & updated earlier) on CruiseNext Promo, all staterooms for cruises of 6 days or more ... see the fine prints.  

Have fun, enjoy ... let me get some popcorns 

NCL Bliss - Nov 2019 FAS Upgrade email - 01Aug.jpg

CruiseNext  - DoubleUp Promo to 8.30.19.jpg

Edited by mking8288

I had the message today also for our Thanksgiving week cruise.  It was an offer to upgrade the internet and drink package.

13 hours ago, TSUmom said:

Hey You!!  I am considering a mini suite if I get to bid.  No other suites are available except for the owners suite.

The mini-suites are nice - but do you know that they are really just a very big balcony rather than being a ‘suite’ with the suite perks.  I have been in one and liked the extra space and the bath, but I would not want to pay a lot extra for them.  

6 hours ago, ollienbertsmum said:

The mini-suites are nice - but do you know that they are really just a very big balcony rather than being a ‘suite’ with the suite perks.  I have been in one and liked the extra space and the bath, but I would not want to pay a lot extra for them.  

I am not sure they would be worth losing my large aft balcony for...unless of course it was an aft mini suite

6 hours ago, TSUmom said:

I am not sure they would be worth losing my large aft balcony for...unless of course it was an aft mini suite

If it were me I would not even consider it.  

Another upgrade that would make sense would be adding additional nights to your dining package (i.e. buying up from a 3 night to 5 night package).  I haven't seen this one mentioned, so I take it that's not currently an option.