“Talking Viking”

kcpvwill

I am in the UK and had an invitation to join a forum  “Talking Viking” which I have done.  Not sure how it works yet, it seems to give offers and prizes for earned “community points”.  I think it needs to be more explicit with the perks.  

Is it just in the UK (only started this week) or is it in other countries as well?  Has anyone else any experience of this?  

Thanks

I was surprised to receive yesterday since I am only booked for my first Viking cruise. I did create an account, logged in and answered a few of the survey questions. Does appear to be Viking sponsored.  Cunard did the same thing about 18 months ago. After an initial flurry of surveys, I haven't received anything in a few months. 

Jack

On 8/1/2019 at 10:29 AM, kcpvwill said:

I am in the UK and had an invitation to join a forum  “Talking Viking” which I have done.  Not sure how it works yet, it seems to give offers and prizes for earned “community points”.  I think it needs to be more explicit with the perks.  

Is it just in the UK (only started this week) or is it in other countries as well?  Has anyone else any experience of this?  

Thanks

We’re in the UK and have the email.  I’ve gone ahead with it, but since the initial activity I’ve been a bit preoccupied and haven’t done anything further.