Royal Newbie questions ....

I'm the de facto planner/organizer for an extended family cruise in August 2020.

Currently when I e=search for excursions in Bermuda, there's only one option. Will more be added? About how long before the cruise is the ideal window for having the most options available before things start to fill up or sell out?

About how far in advance are Labadee bungalows still available?

I've heard something about making show seating reservations, but I don't see anything about it on the website. Does this happen? If so, when? How does this work?

More excursions are likely to be added.

No set time for the various options to appear in the Cruise Planner, just keep checking.

Pre-cruise show reservations are only available for Oasis and Quantum class ships.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, alleghator said:

Does this happen? If so, when? How does this work?

Yes. At any time between booking and sailing, it may become available in the planner. Spectra's is the only show (I assume you are sailing Anthem) usually available and the one that may need reservations.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alleghator said:

Oh! That explains why I've seen mixed messages about show reservations. I didn't realize that it was only for certain ships. We will be on the Adventure of the Seas.

The only show that may or may not have some sort of access control would be the ice skating show, and they will notify you onboard if that is the case.

If you are heading to Bermuda, I would suggest checking out the Bermuda Ports of Call forum.  There is a lot of good information there.  There are a lot of private tour guides (taxis/vans) that will take you around Bermuda too.  

• Like 1