lobster on Breakaway?

C cruise

On July 22 Getaway cruise out of Copenhagen, a whole 1 1/2 lb lobster in Ocean Blue and 6 oz lobster tail as part of surf and turf in both Cagneys and OB were available.  Used UDP for both restaurants.   On Epic the week prior, surf and turf in Cagneys only came with shrimp.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sassyshar said:

Surf and Turf in Ocean Blue is with lobster.    Also, at lunch time on sea days, you can get lobster rolls from the carry out window at Ocean Blue.    

is there a charge for the lobster rolls?

22 hours ago, PelicanBill said:

Per the first response... Yes Ocean Blue has Lobster on its a la carte menu. If you go there with a dining plan there will be a further upcharge for the lobster dinner.

BirdTravels put up latest from Joy in his live review.  I noticed that 1 1/2 lb lobster as well but missed anything about upcharge.  Do you know the charge?  

Last year on Bliss when they were trying out various items I had the lobster pot pie.  Can't say it was one of my favorites.  I see it didn't make it the "finals." 

Interesting. Just a month old.  I want to see now if Ocean Blue is still serving lobster or not.  Sometimes when they make adjustments like this they remove the dishes that they did not want covered by the basic charge.  Disney ruined many menus making then fit the Disney dining plans.

I just got off the Breakaway on Sunday. I can confirm that Ocean Blue is included in the UDP, also there is no upcharge for lobster on the menu (there are old menus online that indicate an upcharge of $19, but that is no longer the case on Breakaway). It is a 1.5lb lobster that can be ordered either steamed or grilled. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Steveanaruss said:

I just got off the Breakaway on Sunday. I can confirm that Ocean Blue is included in the UDP, also there is no upcharge for lobster on the menu (there are old menus online that indicate an upcharge of $19, but that is no longer the case on Breakaway). It is a 1.5lb lobster that can be ordered either steamed or grilled. 

Thanks for the good info..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...