Suite on Celebrity

jlatels

3 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Suites do not always come with all 4 perks.  Was that the offer when you booked?  If so, it should show on your booking confirmation.

If you book a Royal Suite or Penthouse it comes with all 4 perks.

I'm booked on a B2B on Edge in a CS.    I just checked my cruise planner and even though my booking receipt shows all 4 perks the only thing that shows up under cruise planner is the OBC.    I really wouldn't worry about it.

I've never had a problem with getting the perks but have on many occasions had to trace down an OBC from a TA.

7 hours ago, Husky61 said:

If you book a Royal Suite or Penthouse it comes with all 4 perks.

Not always.  You are correct that unlike other suites RS, SG, PH, RF include a Premium Beverage Package and Unlimited Wifi as amenities of the suite like specialty dining, laundry etc.

These suites may not come with other booking perks like OBC and Gratuities if for example they are booked with Resident or Senior discount.

15 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Not always.  You are correct that unlike other suites RS, SG, PH, RF include a Premium Beverage Package and Unlimited Wifi as amenities of the suite like specialty dining, laundry etc.

These suites may not come with other booking perks like OBC and Gratuities if for example they are booked with Resident or Senior discount.

That's correct.  Most people (including many TAs) do not grasp the difference between the features which are attached to the suite and the infamous 4 "perks."  Recently sailed in a RS with a resident discount.  Did get Permium Beverage Package and unlimited internet, specialty dining, laundry.  Did not get OBC from Celebrity (but did from TA) or gratuities.

34 minutes ago, Pentlands said:

38 minutes ago, st5310 said:

We get the "4 perks" even in a Sky suite and that includes the Premium Beverage Package.  We've only sailed Summit, so Is it different on other Celebrity ships?

The ship isn’t a factor: what determines whether you get perks is the pricing you booked.  Up until recently perks were not offered on TA, TP or repositioning cruises.

Resident, senior or other discounted rates may not include perks

7 minutes ago, George C said:

Not always true , normally get all perks but not always had a infinity cruise without perks earlier this year. Great thing is with micheals drink package is not missed much. 

Agree --  I have booked a number of Suites using the residential discount which comes with ZERO perks.   Since we are Zenith we would only being paying much more for perks we already get.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jelayne said:

The ship isn’t a factor: what determines whether you get perks is the pricing you booked.  Up until recently perks were not offered on TA, TP or repositioning cruises.

Resident, senior or other discounted rates may not include perks

Jelayne, what are "TA" and "TP"?  (transatlantic/transpacific?)

Regardless, can you not add the 4 perks as you're moving through the online booking process?  Since they were added as part of the former "Go!Best" we have not sailed without them.

I'm booked in suite for next month and 4 perks were not showing online or on my original receipt (but I had captured screenshots during the reservation process).  I called and she said I did have all 4 perks.  She sent me a new invoice/receipt with them all listed but they still don't all show on the website.