Aboard Zaandam

jhannah

This is it! The beginning of our 50th wedding anniversary celebration. We are aboard the ship, and are happy to be here. Everything went very smoothly this morning. Check in was a breeze. Everything very well organized. Boarding was swift. Rooms were ready at 12:15. We have enjoyed our burgers at Dive In, and will be heading to the Mariner reception at 2:00. I have a feeling this will be a great week.

• Like 5

The first night's World Stage program was an introduction to the entire performing cast. we were told there would be two production shows this week, and we're very happy for that. The singers and dancers were very good. The violinist from Adagio is a little weak, but we enjoyed listening to them before dinner last night.

Speaking of dinner, things went pretty well for night one. We have early fixed seating, and I was surprised at how relatively empty the upper dining room was. Still, the storage same to be rushing around trying to get everything done. (I had trout, and thought it was amazing.) Tonight will be the first off to Gala nights for this week.

Additional posting for this cruise will depend on if I can find Wi-Fi somewhere. I'm not going to purchase an internet package this time, especially just for posting on social media.

Okay, Bar Harbor, let's see what you have in store for us today!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jhannah said:

Okay, Bar Harbor, let's see what you have in store for us today!

If your weather is anything like it is where I am (down the street, in a sense), then you should have a spectacular day to tour about!
Enjoy what can be a fun little town.

• Like 1