Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
John&LaLa

Harmony Aug 4, 2019 - We're not on Empress anymore.

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Swank Pad G said:

 does Vintages just have wine or can you get a good cocktail there too? 

You can get a cocktail at Vintage in addition to wine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TripleQ said:

Following virtually and literally because we are on the same ship 🙂 

Us too; we live in FL told my 9 y.o. we were going to the beach for a few days to celebrate her birthday this week. So far she is having unbelievable time on Harmony and we do Coco Cay in minutes from now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you do me a favor.

 

There is talk on another thread about which sea pass cards have access to the suites on deck 17.

 

Can you try your gold card on the locked door, to see if you have access to this area.

 

The reason is, since you can get in suite lounge and CK with your status, I am curious if the card is universal to this area.

 

Thanks

 

Enjoying your thread

 

Safe travels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Can you do me a favor.

 

There is talk on another thread about which sea pass cards have access to the suites on deck 17.

 

Can you try your gold card on the locked door, to see if you have access to this area.

 

The reason is, since you can get in suite lounge and CK with your status, I am curious if the card is universal to this area.

 

Thanks

 

Enjoying your thread

 

Safe travels.

 

I would be very surprised if he did.  

 

But since the Oasis gals seem to like to leave one of the doors open on one side....kind of a moot point anyway. 

 

John...did you notice the doors propped open like Oasis always seemed to have on the starboard side?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know I'm following along John. I love seeing your posts and photos, not just here on CC but also Instagram. We watched you sail away yesterday. We are sailing here for the 2nd time in November.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Can you do me a favor.

 

There is talk on another thread about which sea pass cards have access to the suites on deck 17.

 

Can you try your gold card on the locked door, to see if you have access to this area.

 

The reason is, since you can get in suite lounge and CK with your status, I am curious if the card is universal to this area.

 

Thanks

 

Enjoying your thread

 

Safe travels.

 

Starboard door is propped open, and my card and wow band both operate the locks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vidsmart said:

Us too; we live in FL told my 9 y.o. we were going to the beach for a few days to celebrate her birthday this week. So far she is having unbelievable time on Harmony and we do Coco Cay in minutes from now

 

Did you get caught in the squalid? 

We got off, took a picture and ran back on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Did you get caught in the squalid? 

We got off, took a picture and ran back on.

No never got off. Granddaughter now can’t wait to get to the kids club....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Starboard door is propped open, and my card and wow band both operate the locks

Prior to making Diamond, our Gold Cards would Open the door to the DL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any special plans in St. Thomas and St. Maarten?  I assume you've been to both ports lot of time.  We'll be on Harmony next month and plan on taking a ferry over to St. John which will be a first for us.  Not sure what to do in St. Maarten, if anything.  We've been to both ports multiple times.

Edited by zoepipes
Add info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be following along John.  27 days and I will be on this same itinerary  :)   2D accessible oceanview balcony on deck 10 port side.    :)   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I need a catchy name for the sequel. 

 

I've already used part deux from the Freedom days

snake eyes🐍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Swank Pad G said:

We love to cruise but it it is hard to leave our loved ones. Maggie and Penny

 

I am going to try to add a pic of Bobo. Not sure I know how but here goes!

...................................

Darn, that's an old pic when we picked him out from the litter. I am having trouble getting a current photo on here!

Success!! My sweet hubby just helped me!! This is Bobo! He just turned one year old on July 19!

 

2018_08_03 Bobo.jpeg

20190724_080114.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Swank Pad G said:

What a cutie!

Thanks! So are yours as well! BTW, that's a freckle/spot on his nose, not dirt (like someone asked)!! LOL!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2019 at 8:14 AM, BSocial said:

Have fun!   Looking forward to your posts and pictures 

 

+1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John, I remember you both from our last cruise.  Oasis, December of 2017.  I think you started our roll call and provided a lot of helpful information.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they still doing Formal night or is it changed to Dress your Best or whatever they are calling it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pam_1024 said:

John, I remember you both from our last cruise.  Oasis, December of 2017.  I think you started our roll call and provided a lot of helpful information.  

 

We had one of those double wide CP balconies for 2 weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Are they still doing Formal night or is it changed to Dress your Best or whatever they are calling it?

 

Not sure yet.

Will know tonight when Compass delivered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...