Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Recommended Posts

Anyone had a balcony cabin on Norwegian joy lately? Do you get a coffee maker in the cabin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, vharper21 said:

Anyone had a balcony cabin on Norwegian joy lately? Do you get a coffee maker in the cabin?

Yes you do get one.   I had one in a mini suite.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vharper21 said:

Anyone had a balcony cabin on Norwegian joy lately? Do you get a coffee maker in the cabin?

Just got off the Joy...yes, there is a coffee maker in the balcony rooms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

Yes you do get one.   I had one in a mini suite.   

 Don't have a mini suite ..just balcony...hope it's true for our balcony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, teachberry said:

Just got off the Joy...yes, there is a coffee maker in the balcony rooms.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got back last week on the NCL Escape.  Please to announce the ship is fireproof and that decorations were all there.  I never saw one that went over the top.  Just simple ones and some we quite amusing.    I enjoyed walking off all those calories while looking at the decorations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bigwawao said:

Just got back last week on the NCL Escape.  Please to announce the ship is fireproof and that decorations were all there.  I never saw one that went over the top.  Just simple ones and some we quite amusing.    I enjoyed walking off all those calories while looking at the decorations. 

Good to know! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never decorated our door, but I enjoy seeing folks' door decorations. If I had kids, I can see where it would be fun for them to think of and create for their cruise. Adds to the excitement of planning!!!!  But, I can see the concerns that NCL has with the door decorations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just off the Norwegian Jade. They did not take down the door decorations. There were lots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...