Crystal Serenity Room Service Menu

DeanHenderson

What Keith posted is the breakfast only hang tag menu.  There is also a full menu in the cabin with many other items.  Also, you can order anything from the Waterside dinner menu during dinner service hours.

One thing I appreciate is that we can get some "breakfast" items any time of day.  Sometimes all I want for dinner is scrambled eggs and toast.

I don't have the full room service menu, but someone should be along shortly with it!

~Nancy

Edited by oakridger
added comment
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, oakridger said:

One thing I appreciate is that we can get some "breakfast" items any time of day.  Sometimes all I want for dinner is scrambled eggs and toast.

Dang, I haven't thought of that. On some of the longer cruises, that's a great idea.

I only had the breakfast room service menu.

The room service one is contained in a book found in your stateroom or suite.

As noted various items are available which make for lunch, snack or dinner.

In addition to the ones noted there is Pizza plus some others.

One can order from the Waterside menu during their operating hours and as Robin noted if you are in a suite for dinner during their operating hours you could order from Prego, Umi Uma plus you could order from Silk.

Keith

29 minutes ago, DeanHenderson said:

Does anyone have a copy or a link to the Waterside Menu?

This gets asked regularly

I suggest you have a look at this thread/post and the links in it:

- there are Waterside menus posted regularly by those who blog about their experience onboard Crystal. it will also give you a good idea of life onboard 🙂

Edited by Stickman1990

One of my favorite memories from my first (and so far only) Crystal cruise...

I'm not against breakfast food, but I mostly find it kind of bland and boring.  Often at home I will eat lunch or dinner foods for breakfast... spicy burritos, fish, chicken salad, etc.  I love Waterside's Japanese breakfast.

Our last day in Vancouver on Serenity, we had to leave the ship prior to 4am or so, to make a flight home.

I called the night before and asked for a tuna melt (for me) and spaghetti with meat sauce (for DH) to be delivered at 330am.

They seemed a little.... surprised, but made good on it.

We enjoyed a nice, filling breakfast before a very long day of travels and I really appreciated the accommodation on their part.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread but I was curious if verandah staterooms on the Serenity have the ability to have a full dinner in the room. I don't see where there is a proper dining table in the room. I know that I can order whatever I want but wondered if I will be balancing a tray in bed or eating over the desk?

57 minutes ago, nolatravelgirl said:

I know this is an old thread but I was curious if verandah staterooms on the Serenity have the ability to have a full dinner in the room. I don't see where there is a proper dining table in the room. I know that I can order whatever I want but wondered if I will be balancing a tray in bed or eating over the desk?

I'm saying this from memory, but since it's the same model of table I'm hoping Serenity's work like Symphony's (with different finishes).  The cocktail tables in front of the love seat in the deluxe and verandas standard stateroom (not the penthouses) have a hydraulic mechanism that allows them to be raised.  I wouldn't say it turns the table into a true dining table, but it does help the height issue a little.

The other limitation of ordering a full dinner in your room is that it's not served course-by-course the way the butlers in the penthouses do -- it's all dropped off at once like in a hotel.  If you were eating from the cocktail table, you'd probably use the desk as the staging/prep area.

Vince

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, BWIVince said:

I'm saying this from memory, but since it's the same model of table I'm hoping Serenity's work like Symphony's (with different finishes).  

yes they work the same way.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, claudiaYVR said:

yes they work the same way.

Schew!  🙂  I've only stayed in Serenity's verandah staterooms once since they were renovated, and none of my pics actually show the mechanism.  Thanks Claudia!

Vince

1 hour ago, nolatravelgirl said:

We usually have breakfast at Waterside, but if we have an early tour we tend to order room service, and it is usually a hearty breakfast. The room service attendant would bring everything on a tray, slightly bigger than the table, and set it on top of the table. Quick and easy set up. 

1 minute ago, quepaquete said:

We usually have breakfast at Waterside, but if we have an early tour we tend to order room service, and it is usually a hearty breakfast. The room service attendant would bring everything on a tray, slightly bigger than the table, and set it on top of the table. Quick and easy set up. 

Does the coffee table raise up? I am not really looking to eat course by course but I would like to sit at a table without having to crouch over a low coffee table. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, nolatravelgirl said:

Does the coffee table raise up? I am not really looking to eat course by course but I would like to sit at a table without having to crouch over a low coffee table. 

As Claudia and I confirmed above, it does raise up...  But I'd still note the small size because that's the one thing that keeps it from being a "dinner table".  It's adequate enough though if you keep the other plates you're not currently using on the desk (if you're having a full dinner).

Vince

Edited by BWIVince
  • Like 1

My husband and I always have a latte in the morning made on our machine.  I didn’t see an option for Cappuccino or Latte on the room service menu.  Will it be possible to get it brought to our cabin?

2 hours ago, Ladys Mom said:

I didn’t see an option for Cappuccino or Latte on the room service menu.  Will it be possible to get it brought to our cabin?

To be honest I don't know about having it bought to your room but as I like my coffee piping hot I'd suggest a short walk to the Bistro where they'll make you "specialty" coffees and serve them in either crockery or takeout cups

Having said that there are coffee machines in the galley where the breakfasts are prepared so I can't see why they wouldn't be prepared to include that on a room service order for breakfast

• Like 2