Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Garv816

Another Bottomless Bubbles Question

I want to purchase this but read that it says 1 16oz soda and then you have to wait 5 minutes. We have  carnival tumblers that hold 2 soda's. How strict are they with the 1 drink rule? Do you think if I ask and tip they'll fill it up with the 2? I know I could go to any bar but it's nice to have the two and be on our way for a longer period of time.

Thanks!! 🙂 

They add Ice and Open one can which usually fills it up when we have our refillable mugs. If they needed to, they will open another can and fill it the rest of the way.

2 hours ago, remob4 said:

They add Ice and Open one can which usually fills it up when we have our refillable mugs. If they needed to, they will open another can and fill it the rest of the way.

This has been my experience as well.
I always carry my own tumbler with a lid so I can easily walk around with it.
Also, I usually request light ice or sometimes no ice (which always gets me a "look", but they will usually do it).

2 hours ago, Chervil said:

Also, I usually request light ice or sometimes no ice (which always gets me a "look", but they will usually do it).

I also often request little to no ice. I don't like it getting all watered down, so I prefer just a little bit to chill it. The other thing I notice I do more by having the BB is that when my soda gets watered or warm, I just go get another one. Even if it's only been 20 minutes! LOL!

5 hours ago, Islander001 said:

Do you get a special/Souvenir cup when you purchase the bottomless bubble package?

No - you can purchase one 

We take our Yeti style cups and usually get one full can of soda and part of another especially if DH and I get a drink at the same time( three cans equal 2 full cups).

Depending on where we are we go light on the ice at the bar and then add our own ice from buffet beverage station (of course using a clean cup).  This usually gets  freshly opened cans and not ones that were opened and sat for awhile.