prebooking SDP for 2 cabins

jjjct

20 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

One person logs on and books a table for 4. Reservations are not specific to a person. 

What if it's a set fee restaurant - Moderno and Teppanyaki, will I get charged for them pre- cruise?

30 minutes ago, jjjct said:

What if it's a set fee restaurant - Moderno and Teppanyaki, will I get charged for them pre- cruise?

for those, book them first and then book the al la carte restaurant last. When you make the reservation, it should show up as 0.00 dollars

On 8/5/2019 at 4:54 PM, jjjct said:

My husband and I have 5 SDP, my brother and SIL also have the 5 SDP. How do I go about booking specialty dining for both cabins - pre cruise so that we can be at the same table. 

Call NC Land book a table for 4, you do not have to specify who will join you. Payment will be taken care of after dining (I know the meals are free, but they verify that everyone has the SDP after dining.)

20 minutes ago, zqvol said:

Call NC Land book a table for 4, you do not have to specify who will join you. Payment will be taken care of after dining (I know the meals are free, but they verify that everyone has the SDP after dining.)

Thank you all for the response. Never had this question before because it was always just me and my DH and booked a table for 2 online or by phone. I got a not so informed NCL rep on the phone when i initially called last week to inquire about booking a table for 4. Her 1st response was to have my travel agent take care of it. My response - I like to take care of these things myself through NCL. Then she proceeded to advise me that I needed to call NCL Universal Department and have the cabins linked???? All I want to do is have dinner at a table for 4!  So I will call again and hopefully get a different NCL agent. Thank you!