Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
jjjct

prebooking SDP for 2 cabins

Recommended Posts

My husband and I have 5 SDP, my brother and SIL also have the 5 SDP. How do I go about booking specialty dining for both cabins - pre cruise so that we can be at the same table. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

One person logs on and books a table for 4. Reservations are not specific to a person. 

Edited by BirdTravels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

One person logs on and books a table for 4. Reservations are not specific to a person. 

What if it's a set fee restaurant - Moderno and Teppanyaki, will I get charged for them pre- cruise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, jjjct said:

What if it's a set fee restaurant - Moderno and Teppanyaki, will I get charged for them pre- cruise?

for those, book them first and then book the al la carte restaurant last. When you make the reservation, it should show up as 0.00 dollars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or call NCL and let them do it for you. Family cruise 4 cabins ..hard to get proper times all joined..

Was able to do SDP for 6 adults n 2 kids for spd's & mdr's..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2019 at 4:54 PM, jjjct said:

My husband and I have 5 SDP, my brother and SIL also have the 5 SDP. How do I go about booking specialty dining for both cabins - pre cruise so that we can be at the same table. 

 

Call NC Land book a table for 4, you do not have to specify who will join you. Payment will be taken care of after dining (I know the meals are free, but they verify that everyone has the SDP after dining.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, zqvol said:

 

Call NC Land book a table for 4, you do not have to specify who will join you. Payment will be taken care of after dining (I know the meals are free, but they verify that everyone has the SDP after dining.)

Thank you all for the response. Never had this question before because it was always just me and my DH and booked a table for 2 online or by phone. I got a not so informed NCL rep on the phone when i initially called last week to inquire about booking a table for 4. Her 1st response was to have my travel agent take care of it. My response - I like to take care of these things myself through NCL. Then she proceeded to advise me that I needed to call NCL Universal Department and have the cabins linked???? All I want to do is have dinner at a table for 4!  So I will call again and hopefully get a different NCL agent. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...