Definitely need advice - chartered cruise

I have never been on a chartered cruise, but heard about them. Well I am now on one because a company gave it as a perk and I am so frustrated. I was asked to pick my room and pay the upgrade and that was all. Help! We are diamond+ and wonder if we will get points and benefits for this chartered cruise. I know it is not until December, but I am used to planning etc. Who do I speak with or contact to get any information? Thanks for any info you can give me.

3 minutes ago, gottogocruisin said:

I have never been on a chartered cruise, but heard about them. Well I am now on one because a company gave it as a perk and I am so frustrated. I was asked to pick my room and pay the upgrade and that was all. Help! We are diamond+ and wonder if we will get points and benefits for this chartered cruise. I know it is not until December, but I am used to planning etc. Who do I speak with or contact to get any information? Thanks for any info you can give me.

The only one that can give you any accurate information is the company that is running the charter as they are the ones that set the conditions including C&A points 

I have been on three chartered Rock Legends Cruises and on the first, we got Crown and Anchor benefits.  On the second and third, the sponsoring group decided that all the passengers should be created equal, so, no benefits.  We did, however get points for all three sailings.

We did a Charter on Brilliance. We stayed in a Suite. We got our cruise points. At first, the CL/DL on that ship were not going to be open but enough people complained. We had one Pinnacle couple. The CL/DL were open for guests but only munchies and coffee No Free Alcohol (Diamond Drinks). We had the drink package so we could have alcohol in the CL. 

6 hours ago, gottogocruisin said:

I believe you will get C&A points, but any other C&A perks have to be arranged by the charter company.