Happy Hour on Nieuw Statendam

Marie50

I have been on 2 HAL cruises in the past 6 months.  On both ships, I have found "official" HHs that were announced in the daily activities:  4-5 in a designated bar and 9-10 in Crow's Nest.  But there were also "unannounced pop-up" HHs.  For instance, in BB King Blues Club, they would announce a 15 minute HH between music sets.  Sometimes, around the pool, they would announce a 30 minute HH.  So, who knows what will happen on your cruise.

This has probably (certainly!) been answered elsewhere, but since the thread is new:

Is every drink covered?

A Budweiser?

A Bombay martini?

A glass of champagne?

I imagine you have to buy the second drink at the same time as the first, or does HAL adjust the price of the second drink on your account?

Thanks in advance.

LPD

1 minute ago, LP Dad said:

This has probably (certainly!) been answered elsewhere, but since the thread is new:

Is every drink covered?

A Budweiser?

A Bombay martini?

A glass of champagne?

I imagine you have to buy the second drink at the same time as the first, or does HAL adjust the price of the second drink on your account?

Thanks in advance.

LPD

All drinks ... with the rare exception of some very high-end brands.  The 1st and 2nd drinks will both be charged to your onboard account at full price for the 1st one and $2.00 for the 2nd one.  You will only see the total cost.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LP Dad said:

Is every drink covered?

A Budweiser?

A Bombay martini?

A glass of champagne?

Thanks in advance.

LPD

Both drinks are delivered at the same time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LP Dad said:

Same time, same drink.

ETA: any HH I have participated in. Last two HAL cruises had SBP (everlasting HH!) so it MIGHT have changed, but that was the policy.

Edited by crystalspin
  • Like 2

I have disembarked on Sunday from Nieuw Statendam's 7 nights Norway cruise. There were two happy hour times: from 4 to 5pm in the Ocean Bar and from 6 to 7pm in the Rolling Stone Rock Room and Billboard. In the BIllboard area there was also a small complimentary buffet area were you could take free food choosing from 3 cold and 3 hot dishes

Edited by ITCruiser94
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Same time, same drink.

ETA: any HH I have participated in. Last two HAL cruises had SBP (everlasting HH!) so it MIGHT have changed, but that was the policy.

So I can get two Long Island Iced teas😉?