Cruise Critic Community
1bets1

Margarittaville question

I see it's $14.95. What dies that include? Can you order anything off the menu? Thanks!

It includes an appetizer, a main course and a dessert. On the Breakaway in December the place was only open as a free limited breakfast option in the morning and until late afternoon serving food off menu. Walked by it every day at least twice and never saw more than 4 or 5 people, usually none at all there except for breakfast. A complete waste of space.

The one price charge is unfortunate and I cannot believe they have not gone back to a la carte.  The portions are huge and an appetizer can be en entire meal.  So it's far too much food and I don't want dessert with such a large meal so that is wasted for me.  But the food is really good... much higher quality than the Buffet and worth paying for.

But the price per person is too much and so I also have never seen more than 4-5 tables occupied (and often by officers!) on my 4 Breakaway cruises.

I went twice on my December cruise.  The first time there were just two tables being used and the second time there were probably about ten tables being used.

Did any of you happen to notice if they sold tank tops, like Mararitaville Escape? I collect them from places I visit, but none so far from a ship.

No merch sales any time I was on the Breakaway.  Just souvenir drink cups for extra charge.

NCL gift shop on the Escape carried the Margaritaville at Sea tshirts, usually in a far corner.  kinda hard to find.  no tank tops. 

14 minutes ago, havanadaydreaming said:

NCL gift shop on the Escape carried the Margaritaville at Sea tshirts, usually in a far corner.  kinda hard to find.  no tank tops. 

I think that will work, thanks!