RCI Excursion - Bermuda Triangle Beach and Nature Preserve

MACE

Did a search here in Bermuda POC, couldn't find any reviews of the RCI Excursion to Bermuda Triangle Beach and Nature Preserve.

We have Shore Excursion Credits for both our cabins and today I noticed the price went down from $151.99 on 8/3 to $134.99 PP

Has anyone done this RCI excursion (5.5 hours total, 3 hours on the beach that includes beach chairs, umbrellas, 3 course Lunch and cash bar (I bet you can't use your sail and sign card))?

Is the Triangle Beach also the same as Clearwater Beach and if so thoughts and opinions about spending time here, including the "quality" of the Nature Preserve?

Thanks in Advance!

Edited by MACE
update

We did  this on a recent Anthem cruise.   We paid close to $170 a person and I did not think it was worth it.   The ride to Clearwater is an hr or so.    The beach  was still pretty rustic though had when we got there clean bathrooms.   There is a water shortage   in Bermuda, severe at that end  of the island, and without telling the woman who managed the facilities, the Water Authority shut off the water right before our group  was leaving, which rendered the bathrooms a mess. People could not wash off the sand as well.  ( She did arrange for our group to stop at a nearby restaurant if people needed to wash up, etc.).

The lunch is a box lunch, a burger or fish cake, and a pasta.  You get one rum drink and a water.

There was a  bar there, but we did not go to it.

I was not impressed by the beach- lots of shells and not very clean. ( That could also have been because Bermuda allows public camping on beaches and  many were already camped out due to the upcoming cricket match in the area.)

My daughter  walked to  another beach- I think Turtle Beach- and she said it was a lot prettier though no facilities.

We did this due to time constraints and I wanted to   make sure we had no issue getting back to the ship.

I had wanted to go to Elbow  Beach but had read it  could be difficult  getting a taxi back to the ship. 

22 hours ago, MACE said:

Did a search here in Bermuda POC, couldn't find any reviews of the RCI Excursion to Bermuda Triangle Beach and Nature Preserve.

We have Shore Excursion Credits for both our cabins and today I noticed the price went down from $151.99 on 8/3 to $134.99 PP

Has anyone done this RCI excursion (5.5 hours total, 3 hours on the beach that includes beach chairs, umbrellas, 3 course Lunch and cash bar (I bet you can't use your sail and sign card))?

Is the Triangle Beach also the same as Clearwater Beach and if so thoughts and opinions about spending time here, including the "quality" of the Nature Preserve?

Thanks in Advance!

How much are the shore excursion credits worth? You could go to Clearwater on you own including the chairs and food for under $100 per person. The ferry would be $10 per person rt. A taxi would be about $20 each way from the ferry terminal, that is per taxi, not per person. Chairs and umbrella about $40 for two chairs and umbrella. Then food and drink you can buy what you want at Gombey’ s.

20 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

How much are the shore excursion credits worth? You could go to Clearwater on you own including the chairs and food for under $100 per person. The ferry would be $10 per person rt. A taxi would be about $20 each way from the ferry terminal, that is per taxi, not per person. Chairs and umbrella about $40 for two chairs and umbrella. Then food and drink you can buy what you want at Gombey’ s.

With the  shore excursion credits, it would bring the price down to $89 per person

12 hours ago, MACE said:

With the  shore excursion credits, it would bring the price down to $89 per person

So the cost for two persons would be $178 for the shore excursions. The cost for two doing it on their own would be $95 plus food and drink. Seems like the cruise line excursion with credits applied would only be a good deal for a solo person.