Best snorkel: Montego Bay or Grand Cayman???

Djdarleen

So I’m cruising to the titled ports (+ Cozumel) and will only get the opportunity to snorkel one, most likely. I am looking for the most fish and coral, most hassle free experience. I’m cruising with my sister and some friends and they’re wanting to zipline more than anything, so we’re considering doing that in Jamaica. My first priority, however, is booking a great snorkel at one of these ports (I’ve snorkeled Cozumel previously). Hoping y’all will have suggestions for me, including where to snorkel and what outfits to book with. Thanks in advance cruisers!!

• 5 weeks later...

Jamaica has no coral and very little fishlife.  Grand Cayman has lots of both, and crystal clear water.  There are lots of opportunities (private and thru your ship) to go snorkeling.  I can recommend doing a combo trip there with Stingray City and snorkeling.

Jamaica has great ziplines.  We did that there, loved it.    Grand Cayman is flat, so even if they had a zipline it would be boring.  Jamaica is mountains and jungle...

my videos:

Thanks so much ABQrobin!!! I really appreciate your input. I had just about decided to do a power snuba in Jamaica, since I’ve wanted to do that for sometime and it isn’t offered on GC. I really don’t care about the stingrays and prefer to do a snorkel without them actually. Looking at your video reinforces that notion: I want to do a snorkel away from the crowds. I’m Considering Sunset House, but a catamaran trip would be more to my liking. I’ll look into the GC snorkel situation now. Perhaps a private cruise if I could find a reasonably priced tour... Any suggestions or recommendations very much appreciated. 

Edited by Djdarleen
Additional sentences inserted