Venice Rhapsody of the Seas

Jap724

Hi, Just wondering what time you can disembark the 6:45am arrival cruise shiip. Its the rhapsody of the seas. I have a flight booked for 12:30pm, and wondering If i will have time, and the quickest way to get to airport. Thanks 

45 minutes ago, Jap724 said:

I have a flight booked for 12:30pm, and wondering If i will have time, and the quickest way to get to airport. 

Assuming the ship is on time there’s plenty of time to make that flight, via a taxi. 

I just got back from this trip.  My recommendation is to self-debark, take the luggage off the ship with you.  To do this, you must go to the mid-ship elevators and head down to Deck 1.  They allow you to self-debark starting at 7:30AM, plenty of time to do breakfast at the Windjammer then head out.  Also, not sure what you plan to use for transportation but I highly recommend Aloshi Bros.  They are a private taxi/limo service, very reasonable and were waiting by the door as soon as we got off the ship.  We made it to Marco Polo Airport in less than 20 minutes.  Their vehicles are all Mercedez Benz, very clean and the staff was excellent.  They work with and were recommended by Royal Caribbean.

The transportation you can buy from the ship seemed disorganized, saw a lot of folks wondering outside the ship asking where to go.  This is just the local transfers that you can buy at the last minute (day or two) before debarking the ship.  Good luck, you will have plenty of time if you follow the recommendations, we had a 10:55 flight and made it with plenty of time.  FYI, find out which counter your airline will be at, the airport is a bit confusing.  Also, some counters don't open until 2.5 hours before the flight, not saying this will be your case but FYI.  We made it to the airport so fast, we were the first ones in line when the counter opened.  By that time, we had about 50-60 people behind us.  Good luck and enjoy your cruise, let us know how it goes with food, we didn't enjoy it at all.  Besides that, all else was ok.