haven restaurant opening times

frostscruise

Hi all again (!) I was wondering if anyone could tell me the meal service times in the haven restaurant on the epic please?  Im trying to decide whether we have time to have breakfast in the restaurant before excursions or not.

I would also like anyone who have stayed in a haven spa suite to tell me how they managed to dine insuite as there seems to be a lack of table. Will it be possible Western med itinerary mid september to dine on the balcony or will it be too cold? Thanks to everyone in advance xx

Just returned from a Western Med cruise on the Epic.  I don't recall the exact time that the Haven Restaurant opened for breakfast but fairly certain it was adjusted based on ship arrival time in the various ports.  That being said, the restaurant can and does become very busy resulting in what can quickly become a lengthy event.  If you are wanting to order off of the menu, expect to spend some time there not to mention having to get up earlier to do so.  It does offer a buffet consisting of cold cereal, fruits, breads, yogurt, meats, cheeses, etc. if that appeals to you.  Obviously, the buffet is a much quicker option.  All of our excursions began early so we had a room service meal for our stops in Naples, Rome and Florence.  Less intensive days like the sea day, Cannes and Palma gave us the opportunity to enjoy a leisurely breakfast in the restaurant.