Taking cans of soda on Anthem of the Seas

rcrdale

16 minutes ago, rcrdale said:

Are you able to take cans of soda on board Anthem of the Seas?

Forgot to mention that the beverages must not be in checked luggage, Royal wants them carried on.

29 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Yes, you are allowed 12 containers of non-alcoholic beverages per stateroom (regardless of the number of guests in the stateroom), each no larger than 500ml.

I was on Harmony last week, and this was not enforced at all. A family in front of us had a case of 24 water bottles and 4 soda containers. They just placed them on the scanner, picked them up and walked into the ship.

5 minutes ago, nalrudaini said:

I was on Harmony last week, and this was not enforced at all. A family in front of us had a case of 24 water bottles and 4 soda containers. They just placed them on the scanner, picked them up and walked into the ship.

Not surprising.

27 minutes ago, nalrudaini said:

How many people were in the family? It's possible that they were in more than one cabin. My daughter's family of 6 people were in three different cabins and brought on a case of 24 water bottles and a six pack of soda, which did not exceed her limit.

4 hours ago, marys350 said:

How many people were in the family? It's possible that they were in more than one cabin. My daughter's family of 6 people were in three different cabins and brought on a case of 24 water bottles and a six pack of soda, which did not exceed her limit.

A father, mother, 2 boys (about 10 and 14 years old).