Husky souvenirs

My 10-year old granddaughter informed me she wants something husky-related for her 11th birthday in October. Should be no problem, we can pick something up next month on our Alaskan cruise. 

However, where?

Few things:

1). Embarking on Seattle, disembarking in Vancouver. Last Alaskan cruise of the year for the Ovation of the Seas.   I was thinking about an University of Washington Husky sweatshirt. Is there a place in or near Pike Place Market where I can find one?

2). Ports are Juneau, Skagway and Victoria. We have nothing really planned for Juneau yet. Skagway, we’re taking the 3 1/2 hour train trip up the mountain. Pretty sure we aren’t stopping to see the dogs. 

What do y’all say?  I’m thinking Seattle. But if I can get a husky sweatshirt or toy dog in Alaska, that would probably be better. Remember, we are not disembarking in Seattle. 

If you are looking specifically for something UW Huskies, then Seattle would definately be the place for that. If you just want something with any husky dog on it, or a husky stuffed animal then you can find those in pretty much any port in Alaska. 

We did a dog sledding excurision this summer in Juneau and were on the lookout for husky items as well. No problem at all finding them...

44 minutes ago, c-cruise said:

If you are looking specifically for something UW Huskies, then Seattle would definately be the place for that. If you just want something with any husky dog on it, or a husky stuffed animal then you can find those in pretty much any port in Alaska. 

We did a dog sledding excurision this summer in Juneau and were on the lookout for husky items as well. No problem at all finding them...

My thoughts too. She not particular about logos. She just wants her huskies. 

We aren’t doing dog sledding, so I can’t be on the lookout there. I’d love to, but I think that would be too much for the poor dogs. Let’s say I’ve been around the Windjammer Buffets a few too many times.