Oasis Wipe Out Bar Post Refurb

Does anyone know if they are getting rid of the Wipe Out Bar on Deck 16 of Oasis during the 2019 update? The reason I ask is that the deck plan on RC's website shows it being there pre-update but not post-update. I can't imagine they would get rid of it since both Harmony and Symphony have it there. We really hope they keep it. This is one of our favorite features on Oasis; so much so that we specifically remarked how much we missed having a bar at the same spot on Freedom during sail away on the first day, as well as any time we left a port of call. Thanks!

Edited by poompalou

3 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Not this situation but many times in past Cabins and areas been marked wrong or left of new Deck Plans. This even in Brochures

Good to know. I'm hoping that's the case, it just seems so strange to take it out when

a.) it's already there now and

b.) the sister ships have it.

I keep thinking... what are they going to do with that huge space if they get rid of it? Board it up with plywood? lol 🙂

6 minutes ago, poompalou said:

Good to know. I'm hoping that's the case, it just seems so strange to take it out when

a.) it's already there now and

b.) the sister ships have it.

I keep thinking... what are they going to do with that huge space if they get rid of it? Board it up with plywood? lol 🙂

Well could be new cabin, Wipe Out Bar Suite. Great people watching views and similar to Ben and Jerrys Suite would come with free drinks... When Sovereign/Majesty first sailed had 2 great movie theaters with nice sound system. Of course dozen yrs ago took them out putting 2 dozen cabins in same spot

Edited by ONECRUISER

46 minutes ago, poompalou said:

Does anyone know if they are getting rid of the Wipe Out Bar on Deck 16 of Oasis during the 2019 update? The reason I ask is that the deck plan on RC's website shows it being there pre-update but not post-update. I can't imagine they would get rid of it since both Harmony and Symphony have it there. We really hope they keep it. This is one of our favorite features on Oasis; so much so that we specifically remarked how much we missed having a bar at the same spot on Freedom during sail away on the first day, as well as any time we left a port of call. Thanks!

Yes wipe out will be gone. Replaced by Loco Fresh which in my opinion is much better. Opposite side of the ship will have the new BBQ place. Same is true for Oasis and Allure after the reforms. 

2 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Yes wipe out will be gone. Replaced by Loco Fresh which in my opinion is much better. Opposite side of the ship will have the new BBQ place. Same is true for Oasis and Allure after the reforms. 

Can’t wait to go on the refurbed ship!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

I thought El Loco Fresh was replacing the Wipe Out CAFE (next to the arcade, Deck 15)? The Wipe Out BAR is/was Deck 16 all the way in the back of the ship. This is what I'm talking about. I know they are putting Ultimate Abyss back there, but Harmony and Symphony have the Abyss and also have the Wipe Out Bar.

317260866_ScreenShot2019-08-14at7_07_51PM.thumb.png.30b37ef2a34e4339de1701d88049ff8e.png

206966646_ScreenShot2019-08-14at7_13_38PM.png.1b6fd98db9ef2839edbf24285a6ac478.png