Oceania Club benefit timing

KirkNC

23 minutes ago, sunlover12 said:

We just booked our 5th Oceania cruise so we'll be at Bronze level with this one. I was looking at the benefits and I see that there is a $100 shipboard credit and a complimentary bottle of wine.  It will be the 5th cruise for both DH and myself.  I'm wondering if this is per person,  meaning will we get $200 and 2 bottles of wine?  Thanks in advance.

Bottle of wine? Not according to this.  Interesting that the brochure does not match the website.  

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/oceania-club-after-november-2019

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/oceania-club-before-november-2019

4 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Plus, you will get additional OBC in place of your Gold level PPG ($250 unless you already have a higher loyalty level)...be sure your TA contacts O to be sure you get that. O didn't automatically give that to me...my TA had to call them. 

My TA  always  has  it listed on our invoice    even when on a RTW cruise 😉

3 minutes ago, KS&JW said:

Bottle of wine? Not according to this.  Interesting that the brochure does not match the website.  

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/oceania-club-after-november-2019

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/oceania-club-before-november-2019

I wonder  if anyone proof reads  some of the  things  on the website ??

When they first announced the changes  they listed  the Bottle of wine plus the $ amounts of the OBC

Then it went generic like  the link you posted

I see in one of the new brochures  it list the wine plus the  dollar amount of OBC   again

Who knows what is going on  😁

6 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

I wonder  if anyone proof reads  some of the  things  on the website ??

When they first announced the changes  they listed  the Bottle of wine plus the $ amounts of the OBC

Then it went generic like  the link you posted

I see in one of the new brochures  it list the wine plus the  dollar amount of OBC   again

Who knows what is going on  😁

I agree.  This is very confusing because if you look at any of the brochures, it lists a complimentary bottle of wine for bronze level.  I haven't paid much attention to Oceania Club benefits until now -  it's taken us a long time to get here!

If it is per cabin and not per person, I guess we'll be sharing the hat and tote bag between the 2 of us 😅

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/emags/the_best_of_europe_and_north_america_2020/page_17.html

18 minutes ago, sunlover12 said:

I agree.  This is very confusing because if you look at any of the brochures, it lists a complimentary bottle of wine for bronze level.  I haven't paid much attention to Oceania Club benefits until now -  it's taken us a long time to get here!

If it is per cabin and not per person, I guess we'll be sharing the hat and tote bag between the 2 of us 😅

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/emags/the_best_of_europe_and_north_america_2020/page_17.html

Both get the pins  so maybe they will give you 2 hats  😉

49 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

It shouldn't be listed on an invoice unless you're eligible for 2 PPG perks...do you get 2 of those perks for every cruise you take?

I am not understanding your question?

We get PPG  from our TA

WE get from Oceania  club benefits  in the amount of $250  in lieu of PPG

That is what is on my invoice  on Page 3

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

I am not understanding your question?

We get PPG  from our TA

WE get from Oceania  club benefits  in the amount of $250  in lieu of PPG

That is what is on my invoice  on Page 3

You didn't say that the 2nd ones were from your TA...it sounded like they were included by O for you and the TA just listed them on your invoice. 

For what it’s worth, this December we will be on Sirena. This will be our 10th on Oceania so we will achieve “silver” once we step on board. Itemized on our booking summary from our TA are the bottle of wine, cap and tote bag. Our “bronze” OBC will be increased to $250 for the cabin and our PPGs will be converted to $224 of additional OBC.

5316BFB3-2C45-4BA2-AA0C-B2234885420E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Go-Bucks! said:

You didn't say that the 2nd ones were from your TA...it sounded like they were included by O for you and the TA just listed them on your invoice. 

sorry   miscommunication on both parts

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Classiccruiser777 said:

eBay!

Is there a market on ebay for the pins we get for each level. I don't know what to do with them. Maybe I'll get a sash like the Boy Scouts use for their Merit Badges and put them on it. I'll wear it to the Repeaters party. 😎

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, ORV said:

Is there a market on ebay for the pins we get for each level. I don't know what to do with them. Maybe I'll get a sash like the Boy Scouts use for their Merit Badges and put them on it. I'll wear it to the Repeaters party. 😎

Apparently. Maybe we could pool our O loot and pay for someone’s bar tab.

83F0DC35-582C-4D2A-B59E-6B1582E1943C.thumb.jpeg.43d4fdef74f1d35e8dae6a35836ecc73.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=oceania+cruises&_sop=10

9 hours ago, Classiccruiser777 said:

Apparently. Maybe we could pool our O loot and pay for someone’s bar tab.

83F0DC35-582C-4D2A-B59E-6B1582E1943C.thumb.jpeg.43d4fdef74f1d35e8dae6a35836ecc73.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=oceania+cruises&_sop=10

Well that was eye opening. I see some people are actually trying to sell the brochures. I was looking at the things that actually sold and see people buy old Key cards. Why? 

I see a bunch of stuff that I have. 

9 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

$24.99??!!

Some people must love to just throw away money.

That is what they are trying to get for it.  I want to see if any are actually sold and at what price.  

2 hours ago, ORV said:

Well that was eye opening. I see some people are actually trying to sell the brochures. I was looking at the things that actually sold and see people buy old Key cards. Why? 

I see a bunch of stuff that I have. 

...and they are only bronze - not even a precious metal like gold or platinum 😀😀

• 2 years later...

Hello --  for ATW or extended cruises for which you would earn more than one cruise credit, do you get multiples of the tier OBC for use on that cruise?  For example if ATW cruise is 15 credits, do you receive 15x the OBC for your loyalty level for the cruise in total?

Additionally, if you have shareholder OBC, do you get that in multiples as well aligned with duration/credits?

Thanks!

Edited by Eight_Paws

6 hours ago, Eight_Paws said:

Hello --  for ATW or extended cruises for which you would earn more than one cruise credit, do you get multiples of the tier OBC for use on that cruise?  For example if ATW cruise is 15 credits, do you receive 15x the OBC for your loyalty level for the cruise in total?

Additionally, if you have shareholder OBC, do you get that in multiples as well aligned with duration/credits?

Thanks!

No— but would be nice! 

Well, drat.  If you took multiple short cruises and strung them together as a DIY long voyage, you'd get the benefits for each cruise, but if you booked the one larger voyage you don't?  Hope there are significant enough pricing benefits on the larger voyage to make up for it..

2 hours ago, Eight_Paws said:

Well, drat.  If you took multiple short cruises and strung them together as a DIY long voyage, you'd get the benefits for each cruise, but if you booked the one larger voyage you don't?  Hope there are significant enough pricing benefits on the larger voyage to make up for it..

I don't think you got a complete answer.