Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
kbailey53

Carnival Glory Cruise Director

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know who the cruise director is on the Carnival Glory October 2019?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kbailey53 said:

Does anyone know who the cruise director is on the Carnival Glory October 2019?

 

Dustin Gabriel...

 

here's the link for anyone looking to find who the CD is for their cruise...

 

https://airtable.com/shrxzucqLGHbpDmm8/tblZJCAW6us7UhDmZ?blocks=hide&fbclid=IwAR0x0xOrRmHIi6AZubP1D_ksHixrw-krJMz1CZ4sHAcTxCpmsC1B64N5lho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

 

Dustin Gabriel...

 

here's the link for anyone looking to find who the CD is for their cruise...

 

https://airtable.com/shrxzucqLGHbpDmm8/tblZJCAW6us7UhDmZ?blocks=hide&fbclid=IwAR0x0xOrRmHIi6AZubP1D_ksHixrw-krJMz1CZ4sHAcTxCpmsC1B64N5lho

This is good info S.L. Thanks! And I learned something. That many C.D.'s 'tour of duty' only lasts 2 months on any particular vessel...or so it appears. Some are 2 months, some are 5 or 6.  

Edited by Joe817

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure but I think sometimes some of the CDs with shorter stints are fill-ins... most of the better CD's (subjective I know, and just my opinion) tend to have longer tenures on board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shaded Lady said:

I'm not sure but I think sometimes some of the CDs with shorter stints are fill-ins... most of the better CD's (subjective I know, and just my opinion) tend to have longer tenures on board.

 

The best tour director I've ever had on any cruise was a fill in...Kyndall Fire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're not big fans of CD's (only remember a few of them) and Dustin is one that stands out in my mind. We were on the Glory with him last year. He was a lot of fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I could remember his name, but he was from Scotland, wore a kilt a lot, recently got married, and had the most beautiful singing voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kbailey53 said:

I wish I could remember his name, but he was from Scotland, wore a kilt a lot, recently got married, and had the most beautiful singing voice.

 

Was it Chris Williams, "The Flying Scotsman?"

We've never had him, I just googled Carnival cruise director kilt. LOL

 

Chris-Williams-1170x780.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 3:38 PM, Shaded Lady said:

 

Dustin Gabriel...

 

here's the link for anyone looking to find who the CD is for their cruise...

 

https://airtable.com/shrxzucqLGHbpDmm8/tblZJCAW6us7UhDmZ?blocks=hide&fbclid=IwAR0x0xOrRmHIi6AZubP1D_ksHixrw-krJMz1CZ4sHAcTxCpmsC1B64N5lho

Looks like Cookie Adams comes onboard the C. Glory on the same day I embark!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had Dustin last year. He was upbeat and energetic and was at all the major events & activities. Ours was his last cruise before his vacation. We were kind of worried his mind would be more focused on going home and maybe just coast through his last one. He mentioned it now & again, but thankfully it didn't affect his level of entertainment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how often this link is updated?  We sail on the Sunrise on Jan 20 and Chris Williams will be departing that day...and the schedule is not up beyond that.  We had Michael "Mikey" Gibson on the Sunshine this past March and he was a hoot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hoops_Baller said:

Does anyone know how often this link is updated?  We sail on the Sunrise on Jan 20 and Chris Williams will be departing that day...and the schedule is not up beyond that.  We had Michael "Mikey" Gibson on the Sunshine this past March and he was a hoot!

 

A like a lot of the Carnival CDs, but Mikey Gibson is my favorite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...