Post-cruise luggage storage in Seattle

As luck would have it, our flight from Seattle leaves at 7:00, one hour after the Port Valet deadline for Southwest. (I didn't know about the 6:00 deadline when I booked our flights) Does anyone know of other options, similar toĀ Canada Place in Vancouver, for storing luggage for several hours prior to a flight? I assume we'd need to head to the airport at around 4:00.Ā 

On 8/16/2019 at 2:56 PM, centralcalicruzer said:

As luck would have it, our flight from Seattle leaves at 7:00, one hour after the Port Valet deadline for Southwest. (I didn't know about the 6:00 deadline when I booked our flights) Does anyone know of other options, similar toĀ Canada Place in Vancouver, for storing luggage for several hours prior to a flight? I assume we'd need to head to the airport at around 4:00.Ā 

There is luggage storage at the airport. Ā It was a reasonable cost. Ā https://www.smartecarte.com/baggage-storage/seattle-seatac/

Ā 

you might find find a hotel as well!

The Green Tortoise across from Pike Place Market has luggage storage for non-guests. The Edgewater Hotel does this as well. They are convenient to the cruise terminal at Pier 66, not so convenient to Pier 91. Another option that has been suggested here is to rent a car for the day and store the luggage in the car and then drive to the airport when youā€™re done exploring.

I wonder if the Mediterranean, where we are staying pre-cruise, would allow us to store our luggage for a few hours post-cruise. Anyone that has stayed there before know? I can easily give them a call but don't want to come across as demanding if that's something they would never do.Ā 

• Like 1

The Mediterranean certainly might store your bags since youā€™ll have stayed with them. A quick phone call to them might answer your question. It does get positive reviews here so someone may jump in with some information.

Ā 

The other consideration is where youā€™ll be exploring with your limited time. If just going to the Seattle Center/Space Needle the Mediterranean would be perfect. If youā€™re looking at Pike Place Market, the waterfront near the Great Wheel or Pioneer Square you may find it a bit inconvenient.

On 8/19/2019 at 12:15 PM, Glaciers said:

The Green Tortoise across from Pike Place Market has luggage storage for non-guests. The Edgewater Hotel does this as well. They are convenient to the cruise terminal at Pier 66, not so convenient to Pier 91. Another option that has been suggested here is to rent a car for the day and store the luggage in the car and then drive to the airport when youā€™re done exploring.

Ā 

As a Seattle area resident I would be very leery of storing luggage in a car and visiting tourist locations. Ā If the luggage is totally out of sight in a trunk I might consider it. Ā ItĀ would be much better to find a luggage storage location.

On 8/20/2019 at 4:43 PM, centralcalicruzer said:

I wonder if the Mediterranean, where we are staying pre-cruise, would allow us to store our luggage for a few hours post-cruise. Anyone that has stayed there before know? I can easily give them a call but don't want to come across as demanding if that's something they would never do.Ā 

If you call the hotel you will know for sure if they will store your luggage.šŸ˜ƒ

On 8/20/2019 at 4:43 PM, centralcalicruzer said:

Ā 

I would suspect that if you're polite/courteous when you talk to them, they wouldn't think you were demanding, but merely asking a question that came up during your trip preparations!

Ā 

Tom