Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bee Guy

Diamond Plus Laundry perk

I tried to search for the info didn't seem to be able to get any where with it.

What is the Diamond plus free laundry perk?  It seems me that it is one bag every five days, is that correct?

One bag per cruise — regardless of length.  I believed the cruise has to be at least 5 days in length.

Is it just “One free bag of laundry”? Or is it where you have to send it out on the specific day they are doing the fill a bag of laundry special?

We always seem to miss that day. 

2 minutes ago, aring75 said:

Is it just “One free bag of laundry”? Or is it where you have to send it out on the specific day they are doing the fill a bag of laundry special?

I'm not aware of a specific laundry day.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, aring75 said:

One free wash n fold bag per person, if you are both D+.  Timing is usually 3rd-4th day, just make sure your cabin attendant is aware you need one.  Be aware it can take 24-72 hours.

Longer cruises there is also a discount if you need more.

Edited by steveru621

14 minutes ago, Bee Guy said:

I tried to search for the info didn't seem to be able to get any where with it.

What is the Diamond plus free laundry perk?  It seems me that it is one bag every five days, is that correct?

Hope this helps.

IMG_20181025_140714.jpg

Like other   in cabin offers, it is per  person.  So, if there are two D+ ( or above)  in  a cabin, you can get two bags on a cruise longer than 5 nights.  Remember, it is not  full laundry just wash and folk.  ( washed in HOT water, and dried in a HOT dryer. )  There is also a dry cleaning  $ off a certain amount.   The wash and fold is a great benefit if one has the type of clothes that won't get ruined.  We've used it for shorts, men's swim suits, underwear,  socks , PJ etc.  I would never put anything delicate in the bag.     It is a great help for longer cruises. 

M

If you review the typical onboard offers for your level you'll see the offer; no specific day for these laundry offers, as opposed to the one longer sailings will usually announce in the Cruise Compass.

See post #123 in this thread...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2533114-musings-on-mariner-a-slow-boat-from-china/?do=findComment&comment=54605394

We have before reaching D+ , doing a B2B simply asked politely at guest services 🙂

2 hours ago, Bee Guy said:

I'm not aware of a specific laundry day.

Our experience has been that they usually only offer the wash & fold bag once on a 7-night cruise.  Also, in most instances we have been able to get a bag on request for any night.

Since different cruise lines have different laundry offers I can't remember what is included in the wash and fold bag on RC. Can anyone direct me to a list of what's included please?

1 minute ago, Bobal said:

Since different cruise lines have different laundry offers I can't remember what is included in the wash and fold bag on RC. Can anyone direct me to a list of what's included please?

underwear, socks, shorts, pajamas, swim suits, t shirts.