Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaryL31

Does this make sense?

Recommended Posts

So I booked a cruise (we are Emerald and it is a balcony) on Wednesday 08/14/19.  48 hours later, the room category is exactly the same price, but now they are offering $75 OBC with it.  When I called (and escalated it to a supervisor),  I was told that the Balcony discount is not combinable with this particular promotion.  Has anyone seen this before?  Just doesn't make any sense to me.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, sure. They make it as difficult as possible to use those balcony discounts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gerif said:

Oh, sure. They make it as difficult as possible to use those balcony discounts. 

Unfortunately C&A discount is WORTHLESS!  Anyone can get same price with their so called sales. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the responses.  Guess I shouldn't have been surprised.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Unfortunately C&A discount is WORTHLESS!  Anyone can get same price with their so called sales. 

I get more out of it then most(Except Mario) staying in Balcony or Suites thousands a yr. Over 340 points, always sailing Solo. Been also getting Decent Military Discounts at least once a yr 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MaryL31 said:

So I booked a cruise (we are Emerald and it is a balcony) on Wednesday 08/14/19.  48 hours later, the room category is exactly the same price, but now they are offering $75 OBC with it.  When I called (and escalated it to a supervisor),  I was told that the Balcony discount is not combinable with this particular promotion.  Has anyone seen this before?  Just doesn't make any sense to me.    

Some promotions are new Bookings only...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A with the Coral Expeditions Team
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...