Four Star Mariner Benefits

BarbarianPaul

We disembarked the Volendam on December 19 (2018) so maybe they started after that.  

I don't see your sig line but if memory serves, it was an option to disable seeing those so I'm pretty sure I still have them disabled since I don't see yours or anyone else's for that matter.  Sorry. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wesport said:

We are always travelling before we get on the ship, so sometimes we have given them a couple of bags the first night. No questions asked. Just remember to pack clothes that have been washed many times. Sometimes things come back as if they have been stone washed. After a couple of cruises, my blue jeans were paper thin. Not sure their washing process, but they do use hot water to do the laundry. With that being said, they iron even the handkerchiefs. 

I always ironed my dh's handkerchiefs.  🙂    H e liked them that way and I liked  doing it for him.  Took me   just a few minutes  each  week  on  (laundry day). 

If I send out any denim on the ships (jackets jeans etc,)  I send for t hem to be dry cleaned, not washed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zelker said:

We disembarked the Volendam on December 19 (2018) so maybe they started after that.

We embarked Eurodam I think Nov 29 or 30 and we got the blue covers on the first batch of laundry we sent out, which would have been embarkation  day. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, BarbarianPaul said:

Hey guys...

One last question from my wife. Does the complimentary laundry include complementary pressing?

Yes, it does and anything coming back from laundry is always pressed nicely.

But, if you want something just pressed - absolutely included.  Put a smile on your wife’s face 🙂 

4 minutes ago, kazu said:

YES  !

Yes, it does and anything coming back from laundry is always pressed nicely.

But, if you want something just pressed - absolutely included.  Put a smile on your wife’s face 🙂